There are some patterns you can spot amidst all the cheese: Pizza Hut continues to gleefully troll the world, KFC is WAY more fun outside the U.S., Jack in the Box understands that 90% of its customer base is stoners, and Taco Bell maintains an uncanny knack for formulating exactly which Franken-foods will cause Twitter to freak out the most.
Behold what humans worldwide leave in our greasy wake this year:
3. Subway’s Fritos Chicken Enchilada Melt (U.S.)
18. Del Taco’s Bun Taco (U.S.)
(LOL). This was one of three “throwback” menu items resurrected to commemorate Del Taco’s 50th anniversary.
19. Domino’s Specialty Chicken (U.S.)
What is it? Literally just fried chicken chunks covered with cheese and other stuff. Why does it exist? We may never know.
30. Subway’s Flatizza (U.S.)
What is that, a piece of frickin’ matzoh? NOT A THING.
Thanks to Brand Eating for alerting the world to many of these creations.
A previous version of this post included a fictional milkshake which was incorrectly presented as real. I wanted to believe.
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀