1. Taco Bell has announced it’s adding the Quesarito to menus nationwide on Monday, June 9.
2. To recap: It’s a burrito filled with seasoned beef, rice, chipotle sauce, and sour cream — all wrapped in a cheese quesadilla.
The mashup is also available with shredded chicken or steak, and will retail for between $1.99 and $2.99 at participating locations.
3. The move comes after the fast food chain tested the Quesarito in Oklahoma City earlier this year. In a statement, a Taco Bell spokesman said it was the best-selling product in a test market since the Doritos Locos Tacos.
“We’re constantly hearing stories about two great things coming together to create something extraordinary and that takes on a life of its own,” said Chris Brandt, chief marketing officer for Taco Bell.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.