2. To recap: It’s a burrito filled with seasoned beef, rice, chipotle sauce, and sour cream — all wrapped in a cheese quesadilla.
The mashup is also available with shredded chicken or steak, and will retail for between $1.99 and $2.99 at participating locations.
3. The move comes after the fast food chain tested the Quesarito in Oklahoma City earlier this year. In a statement, a Taco Bell spokesman said it was the best-selling product in a test market since the Doritos Locos Tacos.
“We’re constantly hearing stories about two great things coming together to create something extraordinary and that takes on a life of its own,” said Chris Brandt, chief marketing officer for Taco Bell.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. Here's a recap 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.