1. So, if you don’t know, Taco Bell is launching a breakfast menu and includes a thing called a waffle taco. On the right is what it looks like in real life.
How it tastes: Pretty good, actually. It’s definitely better if you pour syrup on it. The waffle was pretty good too.
2. This is a thing called the A.M. Crunchwrap. It’s basically a quesadilla with eggs, cheese, and hashbrowns. On the right is what it looks like in real life.
How it tastes: Definitely the best on the menu. Seems like it’d be perfect for when you’re super hungover or at the airport or something.
3. For like breakfast dessert stuff, they have these cinnamon delights. They’re made by Cinnabon and they’re like if you took a cinnamon bun and turned it inside out and made it into a ball.
How it tastes: Not so great. They’re full of icing, which in theory is kind of cool, but also a little gross.
4. And lastly, here’s a GIF of the awkward face you make when you try and eat a waffle taco.
5. Are we, as a society, ready for Taco Bell breakfast?
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›