16. You won’t be sending any accidentally premature emails.
Click that weirdly shaped icon in the top right corner of Gmail, then mouse down to “Settings.”
Then click to “Labs.” Search for the lab feature titled “Undo Send.” Enable it, and click “Save changes.”
Still in “Settings,” go to “General,” and scroll down to the “Undo Send” section. Enable it there too.
JUST SAVED YOU SO MUCH EMBARRASSMENT IN 2014.
20. Your kids will do all the work for you.
33. Your money (probably) won’t get stolen.
Because you’ll have the perfect hiding place!
34. Everyone will think you’re smarter than you actually are.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸