1. If you put your phone in airplane mode, it will charge twice as fast.
Do it while you’re in the shower in the morning — you’re not talking to anyone then, anyway.
2. The little arrow on your gas gauge is there to tell you what side your gas tank is on.
3. Eat Cheetos or Doritos with chopsticks to keep the dust off your fingers.
4. Debone your chicken wings like this: Pull the cartilage at the end off, then work out the small bone…
5. Peel a banana by squeezing the bottom and pulling it apart when it cracks.
No banana peel under your fingernails!
7. Fix a broken zipper by threading a key ring into the tip of the zipper.
8. If your toilet is overflowing and a plunger won’t fix it, turn this knob clockwise. It will stop the flow of water.
9. Cure brain freeze by pressing your tongue firmly against the roof of your mouth.
10. Use your knuckles and the spaces between them to calculate how many days each month has.
The months that fall on the knuckles have 31 days; the months that fall in the spaces have 30 (or 28, for February).