Just 28 Things You Might Want For Your Pet Once You See Them
You, thinking "my pet will love this. Your pet, thinking "I will indeed love this."
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A reversible cat scratcher lounge bed to give your furry pal a fun and comfy place to rest, play, and get their scratching urges out so your couch stays tear-free! This includes catnip, is spacious enough for multiple cats, and has lots of scratching space. Plus, its funky design adds to your room decor too. One reviewer hung them up as cat shelves!
2. A fur remover broom that works on carpets, hardwood, linoleum, showers, windows, and more. With the adjustable handle and squeegee edge ready to mop up liquid spills, it'll be a relief to have for every pet owner!
3. A cat pouch hoodie so you never have to go anywhere without your furry lil bud. Need snuggles? Just bring your cat with you.
4. A washable grooming glove that makes grooming easy. It'll trick your pet into thinking you're giving them a loving massage when actually, you're doing that and removing all the loose hair so your house stays pet hair-free.
5. A six-pack of durable and colorful squeaky balls for small to medium size dogs that'll elevate their next game of fetch.
7. A thick foraging mat for your rabbit, guinea pig, chinchilla, and other furry buddies to make their daily meals exciting, encourage their natural foraging skills (you can hide treats!), intellectually stimulate them to prevent boredom, and slow down too-fast eaters. A must-have if you ask me.
8. A wall-mountable cat perch to give your feline buddy a chance to exercise, play, then nap! The perch is great for small spaces.
9. A strong pet odor eliminator for neutralizing the odor instead of masking it. No more spending hours spraying your house until you choke on air. It does so well even you might forget you have a pet.
10. A SpongeBob SquarePants house because I know your fish buddy watches SpongeBob with you and is totally a fan too.
11. A floor or wall-mounted sisal cat scratching post that'll save space and your furniture from being all clawed up. The material is reminiscent of tree bark so your cat will love playing with it — plus, you can place it higher up on the wall so your cat can get that full-body stretch. They'll be more ~cathletic~ than ever!
12. A spacious home for your rabbit, hamster, or other little buddy, so they can rest and munch and doze the day away (the dream, honestly).
13. A plush orthopedic dog bed made of memory foam so it'll conform to your furry pal's body shape and provide support for joints and muscles. It's so comfy they'll give you their seal of approval (with perhaps a paw petting your head).
14. A water conditioner for when you're changing the water in your fishie's aquarium. This makes the tap water fresh by detoxifying heavy metals and removing chlorine and chloramines. It even repairs your fish buddy's protective coat and boosts their color.
15. A pet hair remover if your pet sheds and you're tired of cleaning up after them. Just roll, roll, roll, and watch the fur lift away! It'll easily make life easier for you and your pet friends.
16. These yummy organic baked apple sticks for your bunny, chinchilla, hamster, bird, or other small pet to munch on. Your pet will snatch them right out of your hand!
17. A leaf hammock so your betta fish can rest and swing like they do in nature! Yeah, they actually like hammocks. It's a thing.
18. An inexpensive self-grooming cat brush that'll probably put your cat in kitty heaven. It's wall-mountable so you don't have to hold it, helps remove and collect loose cat hair, and encourages your cat to use their senses and natural instincts indoors!
19. A drinking water fountain that's great if your cat is a picky drinker. Its design keeps their whiskers from getting wet and it has three different water flow settings for their needs.
20. A medicated anti-fungal, anti-yeast, anti-bacterial spray for a quick and effective way to heal yeast infections, allergies, acne, and other issues. You and your pet can both breathe a sigh of relief!
21. An airtight rolling pet food storage container to keep your pal's food fresh and yummy. The rolling makes it easy to store and retrieve quickly too!
22. A cozy cave cat bed (look at that alliteration) your kitty will never want to leave. Which means you never have to worry about where they are or them hogging up all the space in your bed. Perfect.
23. An interactive dog toy to mentally stimulate your dog while keeping them entertained with obstacles and treats hidden inside. Plus, it helps with anxiety as well.
24. A tartar-removing breath freshener for dogs — it cleans teeth with no brushing required and can be added to water to help reduce plaque and bacteria. It's basically dog mouthwash!
25. An elegant and beautifully minimalistic personalized portrait art drawing of your pet. Choose your dog or cat from over 150 breeds, your fave design and color, and even add your pet's name! Oof, your friends will be so jealous.
27. A natural oatmeal paw butter to pamper your pup's paws. It protects and soothes dry, cracked paws (and noses!) with nourishing ingredients like shea butter, aloe vera, and coconut oil. You can use it before and after daily walks too.
28. A toothpaste that's poultry-flavored so your dog won't mind when you get in there to clean their canines, molars, and incisors.
29. An immunity-boosting allergy supplement that'll provide your dog with much-needed probiotics and nutrients to help improve immune function and digestion, promote healthy skin, and add shine to fur. Your dog deserves to be at their best.
Your pet after you get them these:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.