20 Of The Cutest PJs And Slippers You Can Get At Target
Because what's better than lounging around the house in PJs and not (shudder) jeans? That's right, nothing.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Polaroid pajama set in cute pastels that'll relax you. And it comes with an amazingly stylish matching headband that you can pop on for those video calls and work meetings while you're WFH to seem more presentable 😉.
2. Or, if butterflies are more your thing, this butterfly-print pajama set that also comes with a matching headband — a fashion-tastic WFH outfit if I do say so myself.
3. A pair of these adorable memory-foam fleece slippers that come with a matching satin eye mask! Your bedtime routine just got so much fancier.
4. A darling little lace nightgown with a relaxing fit and a soft feel so you can go about your night (or day) light as air.
7. A pair of chenille slide slippers with arch cushioning and gel memory foam insoles for all-day comfort.
8. A floral long-sleeved robe to slip on whenever you're ready to wind down for the day. The fabric is light, cool, and won't leave you in discomfort.
9. A cute nightgown in a bold print and soft fabric that'll make you look sweet but also ready for bedtime (in an elegant way).
11. A super cute and fun Harry Potter pajama set: get them for the whole family for your next Harry Potter marathon — quarantine edition!
13. A pair of these luxurious-feeling slippers with a super-soft sherpa cuff, footbed, and lining, and memory foam cushioning so you'll always have, dare I say, ~happy feet!~ Plus, these will make your WFH outfit stylish as heck.
14. A light satin camisole perfect for the spring and summer. You'll always look forward to putting on this.
15. A sweet coral sleep tee with “Les etoiles dans le ciel” scrawled across it — French for “Stars in the sky.” This will def become a staple in your pajama and WFH wardrobe.
16. A pair of watercolor floral sleep shorts that'll brighten up your sleep wardrobe just in time for summer.
17. A pair of these airy terrazzo-print cropped pants that you'll be rushing to wear after a day in tight jeans.
19. A comfy tee with "Waiting For The Weekend" emblazoned on it because isn't that we're all always doing?
20. A pair of striped pajama shorts that are so relaxed you won't even realize you're wearing anything.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.