1. A luxury external vibrator aptly named The Ballerina because of how it gracefully takes you to the edge (and over it) over and over again.
This ergonomic waterproof vibrator embraces your curves with four speeds and three pulsation patterns.
Promising review: "How I described this to my best friend: my last vibrator was good, but I would come once and be done. The Ballerina makes me want to keep going and come multiple times. It's amazing. What I love about this vibrator is the texture. It's super soft yet the vibrations are very powerful. I usually don't like settings on vibrators that alternate the vibration pulses, but on the Ballerina, it feels AMAZING. This is definitely my all-time favorite vibe. Also, the tip that touches your clit vibrates stronger than the other parts of the Ballerina." —Marian M.
2. A customizable silicone grinder offered in whimsical color mixes and designed with silicone ridges created with over 80 individual nubs that stimulate external genitalia with ease.
This unique grinder comes with two straps, so you can attach it to a pillow, bathtub ledge or even your lover's thigh or forearm. It can also be used as a sleeve when held in the hand.
Promising reviews: "I didn't know what to expect but I'm here to tell you guys... With plenty of lube it provides a TON-OF-FUN..! A nice addition to my toy box." —Warren Pouyer Jr.
"This is something totally different that I didn't know I needed in my life until I saw it. I've only tested it out for a small amount of time but I already tell it was a good buy. I am an extremely indecisive person so I said 'glow in the dark' and 'surprise me' and I received a beautiful purple pour. It matches well with other randomized colors I've received from this shop and purple happens to be one of my favorite colors. I would recommend this for people who want to try something new and / or dislike penetration. It has a good feel to it and it comes with straps for unlimited possibilities." —Quinten Forrest
3. Vim — Fun Factory's first wand vibrator — is designed to check all the boxes other wands can't: it's lighter and quieter than other wands and boasts a weighted motor to deliver five speeds and three customizable patterns. A flexible neck means the vibrations (only in the head, not the handle!) hit the spot in any and every position.
Promising review: "I never thought I would replace my trusted Hitachi Magic Wand until Vim came along. It delivered a way better orgasm. The vibration just feels more sophisticated. The low settings are perfect for warming up and the high settings get the job done. And it's so much quieter! 10/10." —Anonymous
If you want to see more wand vibrators, don't worry, we've got you.
4. A palm-sized vibrator boasting a "tongue" with nine vibrations and nine licking motions, meaning it can l-l-l-lick you from your head to your toes, but no really.
Promising reviews: "After my first use (shoutout for arriving in the mail charged) I came like NO OTHER! I didn’t know how I was going to feel about the tongue but it reminded me of the best head I’ve received so obviously I was in love. I mean it when I say my first immediate thought was, I will no longer need a man because I have this toy. 😂 So if you wanna ditch your man, woman, person, and whoever else, this toy will keep you satisfied probably better than they can. 12/10 rating." —TJ
"With the price of this I didn't expect much...but WOW. I am shocked at how awesome this little gadget is; so awesome in fact I don't even get two minutes in using before it's game over for me (in a really good way). It's easy to use alone or during intercourse for extra intensity (good lordy), waterproof, soft/smooth and easy to clean, charged fast and holds the charge for a shockingly long time. It has more speed/intensity options than I need but having the option to go up is nice. Overall very very happy I stumbled across this little gem." —Kieley Sue
Get it from Amazon for $25.99 (available in four colors).
5. A cock ring equipped with a textured vibrating pad to stimulate the clit or balls — your pick.
The silicone ring stretches to fit a variety of penises (or dildos), and the vibrator has five speeds and patterns for up to 25 varying intensities.
Promising review: "Vibration doesn't do a lot for me, generally. But this little gadget hits JUST the right spot for her. Some reviewers recommend girl-on-top; but I find that distracting, as it presses the vibrating portion up against me. Rather, we think it works best from behind: either with me standing behind her, or "spooning" on the bed. (I put it on 'upside down,' with the nubby 'business' side of the vibrating portion facing up and in toward her.) On the medium setting, she climaxes very quickly. (And keeps going!) And if I don't put it on, she will ask for it — which is a bit bolder than she'd normally be, so that should tell you something. A very good purchase, and highly recommended." —Stephen Jones
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
6. A novelty Emojibator vibrator that's as hilarious as it is functional, so you can go fuck yourself, literally. It's also battery-operated, meaning you can rely on it whenever you forget to charge your go-to vibes.
Promising reviews: "Love this little pepper. Small, cute and most importantly — efficient ;)" —Deanna D.
"First toy ever, I'm OBSESSED!!!!! Really good material, super quiet, strong vibration." —Christina
Emojibator products are designed with love in Philadelphia and include novelty sex toys inspired by fruits and emojis.
7. The Satisfyer Pro 2 designed with innovative air pulse technology that stimulates your clitoris without direct contact, building wave after wave after wave of orgasm.
And you can rock your way through each ~wave~ with one (or all) of the 11 pulsating intensities this submersible sex toy has to offer.
Promising review: "An orgasm that feels more like an exorcism. I can't recommend this toy enough. Literally, after a couple of glasses of wine I will recommend this to every woman in my proximity." —Sarah
"Since I got mine, I don’t even know if I wanna have a relationship with anyone again…perfect! Makes your soul get out of your body, have a crazy trip and come back. 11/10" —Anonymous
Get it from Amazon for $34.95 (available in three colors).
8. The Lelo Dot offers pinpointed stimulation directly to your S.O.'s clit with a sleek tip that moves in an infinity loop at eight powerful vibration settings. An ergonomic handle allows you both to explore all the possibilities of its innovative elliptical movement.
Promising review: "I was nervous due to the reviews, but I’m glad I took the chance to try this new toy. I could easily orgasm with this but it doesn’t give the fastest orgasm and that’s fine for me, it’s not a race. If it’s too intense directly then I like to hold it on the side of my clit or away so it’s vibrating from a distance. You can also lay it flat so you don’t have to use the tip. I really enjoyed learning how to use this toy and it’s absolutely beautiful. It’s also quiet which I appreciate. I think it’s more of a solo toy due to the learning curve but if you have a patient partner then it could work for two." —Happy Kitty
9. A miniature wand vibrator from BuzzFeed's Goodful Wellness collection. This petite vibe boasts a flexible head to reach all your favorite spots and deliver 10 powerful vibration modes for a rumbly and deeply satisfying experience.
Promising review: "What’s so cool about this is that the head vibrates the most, but where you hold it it is not as intense. So, it doesn’t distract you with your hand losing sensation. Plus it’s super cute. And entirely silicone, very soft." —SC
10. A vibrating stroker, which allows all penis-packing pleasure enthusiasts to up the ante on their stroke game with 12 vibration modes to explore and a waterproof design.
This sleek vibrating stroker is inspired by the appearance and power of an actual manta ray. It's designed with waterproof silicone, six speeds and six vibrating patterns to turn oral sex, masturbation and couples' play into a mind-blowing time for anyone with a penis.
Promising review: "I have tried several toys in my life and this one is my favorite to date. The highlights are ease of use, quietness, easy cleanup / maintenance, focused stimulation. It really allows the user to decide the length of use. In a hurry, turn up the speed and point to the direct spot. Have time, try slower motors all over. It’s highly recommended." —Steven H.
"Replaces the old Rub and Tug any day of the week. If you're looking for a special night in for yourself this is the toy you need. Lube on up, get in the mood, and power up. Moreover this toy is great for couples' use as well. During penetration the toy allows you to easily move it up and down the shaft rubbing against the vulva and clitoris or just keep it on the shaft to make yourself the vibrator she/he loves. If you're looking for some extra fun oral sensations with your lady or guy friend you might want to bring some water-based flavorful lubricant as the toy really shines when you can move it up and down the shaft. I would highly recommend to everyone with a penis." —Thomas H.
11. The Puff compact suction vibe by Unbound with five increasing intensities to take you all the way to the edge and then some...you may have to change your sheets.
This is my personal go-to toy for when I want something quick and easy. I was never a big fan of oral sex, but Puff is great alone once you figure out the perfect position against your body. It gets louder (but still pretty discreet) with each intensity, but fortunately, I have made it through all five in one session and have mastered using the buttons in the dark (there is a blinking light feature though if you need it). IMO, Puff is a shower's best friend due to the waterproof design. I recommend it to literally everyone because of its range. Don't believe me? Check out my full-length review of Unbound's Puff!
Promising review: "Ok so aside from being so cute and aesthetically pleasing for something that I have to keep out of sight most of the time (heartbreaking), it does me so good! As my first real vibe it took a hot second to get a good feel of which settings and positions I agree with (third and fourth settings... chefs kiss) but I was able to get the hang of it quickly. It's got a good range of intensities and is suuuuper smooth and soft! A full charge will last quite a while as well!" —M.
Get it from Unbound for $48 (available in mint and pink).
12. The Starsi vibrator, which combines function with full-on adorableness with its supple silicone design and unique star shape that curves and clings all over for out-of-this-world sensations.
Starsi was designed for all bodies to explore pleasure and can be used with the included removable bullet vibrator or without, in case you are a fan of grinding or just want to stimulate areas with a little less intensity.
Promising reviews: "My partner and I have had so much fun with this! It's so soft and all the different parts have such different sensations. The bullet is so strong too, I can only use it on the first setting!! As a nonbinary person I've been so pleased with this toy, it really alleviates any dysphoria I have about playing and it's such a relief! What a lovely toy from an incredible company!" —Kate
"I cannot say enough good things about this purchase. The Starsi knocked it out of the park! The surface area of the toy is wide enough to cover the entire internal and external portions of the clitoris complex. The grooves are both soft and distinctive enough to have a grind that is satisfying. Additionally, it is easy to hold and grip; no toys flying out from under you right when you most need them. 5/5 stars for the number of consecutive orgasms we had with it!" —Anonymous
Get it from Cute Little Fuckers for $79 (available in coral and pink).
Cute Little Fuckers is a queer-owned small business that features (some very adorable) creature-inspired sex toys, making them less intimidating and more versatile to everyone’s needs.
13. An easy-to-hold sex toy that offers the most realistic simulated oral sex you can probably get with a machine thanks to its suction cup creating a seal against your body with three intensities to explore. After the seal is set, just sit back and enjoy the powerful tongue attachment's nine licking modes getting sloppy with your clit (or nips or other places you want licked). Pro-tip: don't be stingy with the lube when you play with this one!
Promising review: "I decided to give this a try after not being satisfied with some of the other 'popular' toys and man I'm mad I even wasted money on anything else. I'm very big on oral stimulation and this gets the job done. The tongue is soft and big enough to feel like the real thing but not too rough even on higher speeds, as I've experienced with some other toys in the past. The suction is pleasant but strong so be careful lol. It's easy to clean and the battery life LASTS! I misplaced my charger and it lasted months on a single charge. Of course this will vary depending on how long and often you use it, but in my case I didn't need prolonged sessions cause it was effective quite quickly. If you are debating on trying, just go with it. You will not be disappointed." —Monique Wiggins
Get it from Amazon for $39.98+ (available in green and pink).
14. A transparent masturbator with a tight, convex, textured interior that you can twist, stroke and watch through its case until you're finished.
Yes, it's waterproof, so go ahead and play with it in the shower.
Promising reviews: "The last toy I bought before this one I literally said "holy (bleep)!" And didn't think it could get any better. It did. Right here. This thing? Buy it. Do it right now. It's 10000000% worth the money." —Shonn Pederson
"WARNING: This thing will make your toes do gang signs. I was skeptical, read all the reviews, and pulled the trigger. I’m telling you, if this thing was warm, with lube it would be identical to the real thing." —Juan Disimo
Get it from Amazon for $26.99 (available in five colors).