15 Luxurious Scented Candles That Won't Force You To Declare Bankruptcy
You don't need to burn through a lot of money to have nice candles.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us what their favourite affordable candles are. Here are some of their recommendations.
1. The Yorkshire Soap Co. does lovely and expensive smelling candles from £6.95.
2. For aesthetically beautiful and natural-smelling candles, try Burke and Hare, from £5.73.
"Burke and Hare Co. Candles are my top choice. All of the candles by this company have a much more real and natural scent to them, unlike some cheaper brand candles that have an overwhelming chemical scent to them. Their candles are a go-to for me when picking out gifts for friends."
Submitted by meganr4e68e3983.
4. If you're into handmade, natural soy candles, Busy Bee Candles will be right up your alley, with prices starting from £4.99.
5. Muji is a total fail-safe when it comes to affordable candles, with prices starting at £4.95 and often being lower when on offer!
6. Parkminster Products' natural soy candles are super affordable, starting at just £5, but look like they cost a lot more.
"My boyfriend got me a couple of these and I think they look so good and far more expensive than they are. Their scent is also incredibly long-lasting, as is the burning time, even for the little ones."
Submitted by Natalya Lobanova