24 Things People Swear Are 100% Worth It After Buying Them From Our Posts
A comfy-cute maxi dress, a useful pet hair picker-upper, a pocketed shower curtain liner, and other products we you told were worth it — and other readers agreed.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A squeegee broom to sweep up every last bit of the cat or dog hair both embedded in your carpet and scattered over your hardwood or tile floor.
2. A pocketed shower curtain liner, because it lets you move everything off the edges of the tub (making it easy to clean the entire thing in one go) *and* is sturdy and spacious enough to hold several people's stuff with no problems.
3. A mini white noise machine with non-looping audio so you can finally get the solid night's sleep you deserve, construction and neighbor noises be damned.
4. A handheld fabric defuzzer that will eliminate the pills on all sorts of fabrics after just a few leisurely passes so all your sweaters, pillows, sofa cushions, tees, upholstered chairs, fleece, and slippers can look brand new again.
5. A tongue scraper — yes it can be gross, but it also can remove any lurking gunk or grime causing you bad breath with a few quick, gentle swipes that won't trigger that gag reflex.
6. A post-waxing, post-shaving skin solution formulated to reduce the appearance of razor bumps and redness. All you do is apply a very thin layer to your dry skin once a day (then top with gentle moisturizer, if you'd like) and it will work its magic.
7. A toenail brace kit that will relieve that stabbing pain from your ingrown after just a few days, then continue to flatten it out the rest of the way so you can be well on your way to happier, healthier nails.
8. A set of three drill brushes because they'll transform essentially any grimy surface — from cooked-on grease on a stovetop to built-up dirt in a bathtub to the accumulated years of grime on tile and grout — without requiring any elbow grease on your part.
9. And a rust stain removing—powder cleanser that's powerful enough to make even years worth of built-up minerals vanish in a matter of minutes.
10. A bottle of gentle but genuinely effective dandruff shampoo to swap into your routine a few times a week, so you can start to restore ~balance~ to your scalp — or potentially even irritated skin elsewhere you haven't found another solution for.
11. A pair of headrest hooks for your car, because it's nice to have somewhere to put your bag besides the laps of everyone in the backseat.
12. A pack of hydrocolloid acne patches to suck out a bunch of the gunk lurking in your zits until they basically vanish, or at least have been somewhat diminished.
13. A tie-dye maxi dress so you can strike that perfect balance between incredibly comfortable and impeccably cute (no one need ever know your secret: that it feels like wearing PJs all. damn. day).
14. Some monthly washing machine tablets to dissolve and wash away any odor-causing residue so your clothes stop coming out smelling like they're not as clean as they could be.
15. An exfoliating foot peel — slip on the pair of plastic booties, remove 'em after just one hour, wash all the excess off your feet, then four to seven days later you'll start to shed more layers of dead skin than you realized you even had to begin with.
16. A collagen and protein–infused hair mask treatment so you can restore some shine and luster to your damaged, over-processed locks, one shower at a time.
17. An ice cube tray with an attached silicone lid, which creates a seal over the top of the cubes so you can stash them every-which-way in your freezer without a single worry that they'll leak at all. (Plus they're less likely to be infused with whatever other flavors they find themselves sitting next to!)
18. A bottle of makeup brush and sponge shampoo that will break up all the various layers of stubborn foundation, contour, concealer, powder, and eye makeup that's embedded itself in your tools. Even the ones you use most often will look fresh out of their packaging in no time!
19. A pack of light-dimming sheets because your alarm clock, boombox, and other electronics have exactly zero business keeping you awake (or even just annoying you) with their overly bright displays.
20. A mini steamer that will do a *much* better job of turning your crumpled dress into something you'll look presentable in at work than hanging that dress up in the bathroom while you shower ever would.
21. An insect repellant because it's made with 20% picaridin instead of DEET, which means a) you won't smell terrible (it's unscented) and b) you can worry less about SO many bugs, including mosquitos, ticks, biting flies, stable flies, black flies, gnats, chiggers, and sand flies.
22. An oil-free hydrating cream designed specifically to help nourish dry skin with the help of vitamin E (which can help protect your skin from pollution) and hyaluronic acid (which gives your skin even more moisture).
23. A space-saving cutlery tray that capitalizes on vertical space to store the same number of forks, spoons, and knives without taking up the entire drawer.
24. A set of three disposable drain decloggers, which extract every last bit of hair and whatever other mysteriously gross gunk lurks below the surface, clogging up your tub and sink drains.
You, enjoying all these products that actually do exactly what they say they will:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.