We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of Barkeeper's Friend soft cleanser — it's the thing to reach for when you're facing down stains that regular soap, water, and scrubbing won't touch.
2. Or a bottle of the cooktop version of Barkeeper's Friend so you can finally banish those built-up hard water stains on your shower glass doors in less time than it takes to open the box.
3. A can of 40 minute fume free–oven cleaner to knock out built-up, baked-on grime, and all you have to do is spray, plop on the couch (or I GUESS do other chores, if you must) while you wait, then come back to effortlessly wipe all the gunk out.
4. A simple drain snake that'll free your slow-draining tub or sink from the hair-and-slime monster that has tormented it for far too long.
5. And a silicone drain cover to be the knight in shining armor for you and your bathroom pipes, letting you shed all the hair you want without risking one of those disgusting clogs.
6. A set of two dual-sided deep-cleaning brushes ready to tackle every nook and cranny where scum likes to lurk — from grout gunk in the shower to mildew creeping up the sink drain.
7. A blinds cleaning tool that cuts the time it takes to thoroughly dust each and every blind in half, because you can't stand dust but you also have a thousand other things you'd rather spend your time doing.
8. A pack of fizzing tablets for easily deep cleaning even the most built-up layers of coffee and tea stains. They're like an ultra-powerful bath bomb for your stainless travel mugs.
9. A grout pen to transform your kitchen and bathroom tile so it looks basically brand new in, like, an hour or two, depending on how much tile you have.
10. A microfiber duster with a washable cover that actually picks up dust so you get rid of it (instead of just brushing it into the air only to watch it settle somewhere else later).
11. A small dual-sided brush — it's gentle enough to clean all of your sensitive electronics because you know living with a grimy keyboard's definitely less than ideal.
12. A pumice stone on a handle that's hands-down the easiest and most effective way to clean stubborn hard water stains off of your toilets, sinks, and tubs.
13. And a bigger pumice block made to take your outdoor grill grates from grimy to gleaming — if you feel up to putting in the extra elbow grease, they might literally look new.
14. The Diamond Dazzle Stik, which you gently brush onto your diamond, sapphire, emerald, and other precious-gem rings for a sparkling clarity worthy of a professional cleaning.
15. A gutter scoop perfectly designed for extracting out even packed-in mud and leaves with true efficiency, because who wants to be climbing up on that ladder longer than they absolutely need to? Not me, for sure.
16. A pack of eight Magic Erasers so you can always be prepared to tackle almost any tough surface-cleaning job the moment you spot it, from the seemingly permanent stains in your bathtub to the built-up grime on your light switches.
17. A dishwasher cleaner tablet to help eliminate those strange streaks the normal wash cycle insists on leaving on your plates, quickly banish any mysterious and funky smells, and pretty much immediately dissolve any hard water buildup on the inside of your washer.
18. A bottle of rust stain remover that dissolves even those impossible-seeming stains right before your very eyes (well, if you're willing to stand there for a few minutes), no scrubbing required.
19. A conditioner and polish you can use to transform your faded and scratched wood furniture into gleaming pieces you actually fall in love with again.
20. A durable dishes scrub brush with tough bristles for everyday scrubbing and a plastic scraper that lets you tackle even the stickiest-stuckiest food bits — I see you, melted cheese — while keeping your hand (relatively) out of the gunk.
21. An oil stain remover that works wonders on basically any kind of stone (whether it's untreated *or* sealed and polished) because you shouldn't have to live with the consequences of that one leaky bottle of olive oil.
22. A pet hair remover to extract every last piece of shed fur embedded in your carpet, rugs, and upholstery so you can finally relax on your couch without finding yourself covered.
23. A garbage disposal cleaner that foams through your sink pipes to wash away the built-up grime and slime from every nook and cranny, including that disgusting spot right under the baffle, which just might be the culprit for the persistent smell.
24. A cast-iron pan brush — it'll make it simple to keep your favorite skillets and grill pans perfectly seasoned while quickly and easily liberating them from clinging food residue.
25. A one-step stainless steel cleaner and polish that actually repels dirt, water, and fingerprints, so you can enjoy the shine and still, y'know, use your kitchen appliances.
26. Some Goo Gone — it makes removing everything from tape residue to mysterious sticky substances to old bumper stickers quick and painless.
Now, if only cleaning also came with this kind of motivation:
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.