1. In 1978, Tim Allen was arrested for possession of 1.4 pounds of cocaine and was sent to jail for two years.
2. Kim Kardashian West's first marriage happened when she was 19. She was married to Damon Thomas for four years.
7. When Justin Timberlake and Ryan Gosling were in the Mickey Mouse Club, Justin's mom was Ryan's legal guardian.
8. Channing Tatum played a bartender in Ricky Martin's "She Bangs" music video. He made $400 for the role.
9. Ashton Kutcher's real name is Christopher.
12. Before going solo, Britney Spears was in an all-female group called Innosense.
14. Growing up, Eva Mendes wanted to be a nun but changed her mind when she found out they didn't make any money.
19. Targeting Lady Gaga, who attended NYU, a group of students started a "Stefani Germanotta, you will never be famous" Facebook group.
23. When Jennifer Lawrence was in middle school, she looked exactly like Justin Timberlake.
25. Kobe Bryant speaks fluent Italian.
29. Leonardo DiCaprio's mom was looking at a Leonardo da Vinci painting in a museum in Italy when Leo first kicked. That's why he's named Leonardo.
31. Tom Cruise has an asymmetrical face.
32. In a Reddit AMA, Joe Jonas revealed he lost his virginity to Ashley Greene. She responded with this Instagram:
34. Jonah Hill had to go to the hospital for bronchitis while filming Wolf of Wall Street. For seven months he was snorting vitamin D (almost) daily, pretending it was cocaine.
36. Taylor has a framed picture of Kanye interrupting her in her living room. It's captioned: "Life is full of little interruptions."
37. Will Smith's real name is Willard.
38. Scarlett Johansson has a twin brother.
40. Stephen Baldwin has a Hannah Montana tattoo. Miley Cyrus, who was 15 at the time, told Stephen she would let him guest-star on the show if he got the tattoo. He got the tattoo...but never got a chance to guest-star on the show.
41. Growing up, Katy Perry wasn't allowed to eat Lucky Charms cereal because luck was "linked to the devil." Her family also called deviled eggs "angel eggs."
42. Michael J. Fox's middle name doesn't start with a "J." His middle name is actually Andrew.
An earlier version of this post misstated the year Tim Allen was arrested, the year of Brandy's car accident, and Britney Spears' involvement with Innosense.