First of all, the AMA began like this:
1. He dismissed accusations of his "drug addiction" being the catalyst for the Jonas Brothers break-up.
2. And then gave us the truth about how the Jonas Brothers actually broke up.
3. He "loved" his portrayal on South Park.
4. Even though his relationship with Disney wasn't quite as portrayed on the show, he *did* get in trouble due to a Mickey-related incident one time.
5. When he saw Tyler The Creator's Camp Rock shout out, he was flattered at first.
6. And yes, he cringes at his Camp Rock days.
"I think my flat iron hair and my squeaky voice are a little embarrassing. Also, I watch it now and realize it was so many years ago, it is really bad quality. It just reminds me of how much older I am now. I'm 27.
1-10 rating of how embarrassing Camp Rock is to me now, 10 being the most and 1 being the least, I'm going to give it a solid 8. When I see old merchandise from Camp Rock days or somebody is like, "Oh my god, Camp Rock is my jam", I really have a hard time believing them."
7. He, too, loves the "Lonely Kevin" meme.
8. He admitted to having a "half chub" while filming DNCE's latest music video.
9. He has no idea how fans figure out where he'll be at all times, including airports.
10. He doesn't hate it when you call him "daddy."
11. When asked about his hair choices, Joe revealed he was inspired by Tokio Hotel.
"I had really long hair at one point and I don't know why, but I wanted to have the hair like this guy from Tokio Hotel. It's a German Pop-Rock band and he has this beautiful anime style hair. For some reason, I decided to do my hair just like him, so it would take quite a while. He kind of looks like a cat, too. Props to that guy for taking that much time."