7. You’ve spent way too much time online researching affordable things to do with your kids.
You were stoked to discover the free summer movie series at your local cineplex… until you ended up buying your kids popcorn, candy, and drinks. #SuddenlyExpensive
8. Despite all your researching, your bank account has still taken a hit.
Trips to the water park and arcade slipped in with all the free stuff, and now you need to take out a loan to pay for it all.
9. Your kids dared to use the “B” word.
That’s right: “bored.” Even after you took them to the freaking water park.
12. You’re now way, way behind on your own assignments and projects.
How are you supposed to get anything done with the kids around 24/7?
13. Your kids won’t stop listening to the same songs, over and over and over.
We get it, kids! You really like Ariana Grande and that Iggy person!
15. You can’t run to the supermarket for one thing without taking the whole freaking family.
“No, you can’t get a toy. We just need tomatoes. Just tomatoes!”
19. You’re absolutely exhausted at the end of each day.
Like “falling asleep standing up” tired.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴