1. While cold temperatures, driving winds, snowy conditions (you know, normal winter stuff) bear down on many places, those at the Olympics are enjoying sunshine and 60-degree days …at the Winter Olympics …in freakin’ Russia!
How does your town compare to the tropical locale that is Sochi this week?
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court next week.
- Lyft has started testing a shuttle service in San Francisco and Chicago.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.