26 Products For Anyone Who Loves Sleeping More Than They Love People
So many great products, so little ti...Zzz.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed and Microsoft may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A bedside caddy to keep your remotes, books, and other belongings close to you in case you should wake up mid-slumber and need entertainment options.
5. A night-light show that'll make falling asleep fun as fuck. I mean, it's already fun as fuck, but now it'll just be even more exciting.
6. An air mattress for bringing along on sleepovers or camping trips for assurance that your sleep stays a priority.
10. A body pillow that'll happily be your little spoon when all you wanna do is snuggle with something in your sleep.
11. A pack of comforter clips to prevent your blanket from slipping out of the duvet cover for the millionth time this week.
13. A duvet insert for filling out the beautiful new cover we know you haven't opened since Christmas – hey, you can't beat the price.
14. A pair of blackout curtains for preventing sunlight from waking you up any earlier than is necessary.
15. A pack of door stoppers so you can sleep without letting the sounds of slamming doors and cabinets disturb you.
18. A gel pillow to rest your precious head on after all the bullshit it had to deal with during waking hours.
22. A travel footrest to give yourself some extra leg room without having to actually pay extra for extra leg room.
23. A futon mattress you'll love so much, you might end up using it more than your actual bed. Hey, no judgment here.
24. A wake-up light for simplifying the task of waking up in the morning by doing so with natural light simulation.
25. A pair of sleep headphones to wear if you're the type of person who has an easier time falling into a slumber with some tunes playing. Really good for bringing on trips, too!
26. A long-sleeve pajama set you'll wanna wear to bed, to the movies, out to dinner, to the office – I mean, hey, it's up to you.
You, waking up from your slumber to discover all these amazing sleeping products!!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.