We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed and Microsoft may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sheet set so wonderful, sleeping will become even more luxurious than it already is.
2. A bedside caddy to keep your remotes, books, and other belongings close to you in case you should wake up mid-slumber and need entertainment options.
3. Faux-fur, electric heat, cable knit, or fleece blankets for when you wanna wrap yourself up like a warm, delicious burrito and never leave your bed again.
4. A sound machine to drown out the noise of the peasants who dare disturb your circadian rhythm.
5. A night-light show that'll make falling asleep fun as fuck. I mean, it's already fun as fuck, but now it'll just be even more exciting.
6. An air mattress for bringing along on sleepovers or camping trips for assurance that your sleep stays a priority.
7. A defuzzer to clear the crap off your sheets and blankets so sleeping is a lint-free experience.
8. A sleep mask that'll block out the world so your only worry will be just getting your rest.
9. Cicapair Tiger Grass Nightly, Water Fuse Hydro, or a Laneige Water sleeping mask to cut your bedtime moisturizing routine in half.
10. A body pillow that'll happily be your little spoon when all you wanna do is snuggle with something in your sleep.
11. A pack of comforter clips to prevent your blanket from slipping out of the duvet cover for the millionth time this week.
12. A mermaid tail blanket that'll reaffirm your standing as the most magical of SEAleepers.
13. A duvet insert for filling out the beautiful new cover we know you haven't opened since Christmas – hey, you can't beat the price.
14. A pair of blackout curtains for preventing sunlight from waking you up any earlier than is necessary.
15. A pack of door stoppers so you can sleep without letting the sounds of slamming doors and cabinets disturb you.
16. A set of sheet clips for keeping your sheets on the bed. You know, where they should be.
17. A memory foam mattress as a comfy base for enjoying your fave activity.
18. A gel pillow to rest your precious head on after all the bullshit it had to deal with during waking hours.
19. A travel pillow in an adjustable or a memory foam style for fitting in some real Zzz's on a flight (or during a long car ride).
20. A spa bath pillow to support your passion for sleeping even when you're in the fucking bathtub.
21. A humidifier for allowing yourself to breathe easier at night. I mean, it's kinda important.
22. A travel footrest to give yourself some extra leg room without having to actually pay extra for extra leg room.
23. A futon mattress you'll love so much, you might end up using it more than your actual bed. Hey, no judgment here.
24. A wake-up light for simplifying the task of waking up in the morning by doing so with natural light simulation.
25. A pair of sleep headphones to wear if you're the type of person who has an easier time falling into a slumber with some tunes playing. Really good for bringing on trips, too!
26. A long-sleeve pajama set you'll wanna wear to bed, to the movies, out to dinner, to the office – I mean, hey, it's up to you.
You, waking up from your slumber to discover all these amazing sleeping products!!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.