Response to 28 Secrets Tattoo Artists Will Never Tell You:
If you want something custom, you are paying for their time. If you just want to walk in and get a tattoo (like walking into a grocery store and buying a carton of milk), that’s what ‘flash art’ is for. You wouldn’t walk into a grocery store and ask an employee to bake you a cake with the milk you just bought. That’s what a bakery is for! And guess what? They take deposits to create a wedding cake too!
Response to 23 Beauty Struggles Black Women Gotta Deal With:
They’re not implying it’s because they don’t like it. The point is it’s NOT ok to touch someone or be in their personal space with their permission. Smh.
I thought the same thing
- mermaidval "A Dog Has Been Honoured For Standing ..."
- mermaidval "I Followed My Stolen iPhone Across Th..."
Really? I don’t shower everyday because I’m not greasy. Maybe you need to shower everyday because YOURE greasy? Just sayin.
- mermaidval "31 Moments That Restored Our Faith In..."
- mermaidval "An Illustrated Guide To The Most-Sear..."
- mermaidval "14 Crucial Things To Consider Before ..."
- mermaidval "32 Good-Looking Men With Good-Looking..."
- mermaidval "19 Things That Only Taylor Swift Can ..."