We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A car trunk organizer to keep your whip nice and orderly. This is also your reminder to actually fill your trunk up with practical things your mother would be proud of you for having like car cleaners, spare air freshener, paper towels, jumper cables, a change of clothes, etc.
2. A proper raincoat because admit it: You're still depending on ~just~ an umbrella or a plastic poncho and it's beyond time to step your game up. This raincoat will keep you dry on soggy days but it'll also keep you stylish since it's designed like a regular longline jacket that's perfect for fall.
3. A record player to give your home an old school feel. Haha, it's ~your~ turn to start your Saturday mornings with a cleaning spree and old school cuts so why not do it with this gadget? The record player will also give your parents and grandparents a cool dose of nostalgia whenever they come over.
4. A heavy-duty car trash bag so your car can stop resembling the messy room you kept in grade school when you still lived with your parents.
5. Antibacterial sex toy cleaner because owning that fun self-care gadget still comes with the grownup task of cleaning it after every use. This cleaner is alcohol-, glycerin-, and paraben-free.
6. Avarelle Acne Absorbing Patches to help shrink pimples as soon as they appear. This is a godsend for anyone who ~thought~ aging out of their teens meant the end of hormonal acne and then, boom, adult acne crashed the party.
7. Affresh dishwasher tablets that'll remove odor-causing residue so your dishes actually come out clean. These trusty tablets can be tossed in the machine while it's empty or full.
8. A two-sided tea stand to organize your packets now that your party days are dwindling and you're downing more tea and fewer shots. This stand holds 100 tea bags and features 12 slots.
9. A lint roller because honestly, it's about time you had one to remove the dog hair and dust from your clothes just before work or some "big day." Lint rollers are definitely one of those things you never have, end up needing, promise yourself you'll get, and then never do. So this is your reminder: Get it now. Get two — one for home and one for work so you stop looking like you've been rolling around in pet hair.
10. Jeffrey Campbell Hurricane Waterproof Boots so when it rains, you can slip into these cuties without having to compromise your fly outfit with those regular rubber clunkers. Yep, this is the grownup way to splash in puddles when it pours.
11. A silverware sorter that'll save you more space than you probably ever imagined so you can do way more with your kitchen drawers and feel right proud of yourself for being one boss of an organizer.
12. A dishwasher magnet so you can take charge of the "Are they clean or are they not?" conversation in your household and prevent dirty dishes from making their way back into your cabinets.
13. A hanger stacker that'll turn laundry day into such a quick breeze because be honest, washing clothes is the easy part. Not leaving your clean clothes unsorted on the bed for three days is what you need more support with. Consider this stacker your new support since you'll be able to hang everything up in a snap now that you'll actually be able to find hangers without the task of untangling them.
14. Headrest hooks that'll ensure your purse and other bags stay put as you (whoops!) speed your way to work and other gotta-be-there-soon places. This is great for helping you locate bags easily while you're at the wheel but also for preventing them from falling over and dumping the contents all over your floor.
15. A bag-organizing insert for anyone who's as tired of digging into their black hole of a purse as I am and needs to literally get their stuff together, immediately. The insert features one large pocket, four small pockets, two zipper pockets, and six mesh pockets that'll ensure that you and I can ~finally~ find what we're looking for without feeling like Mary Poppins.
16. A golden sloth hook so you can store your keys in a designated, easy-to-spot place and skip over that panic-filled morning search just before you have to leave out. Also, this hook makes for ADORABLE decor and is strong enough to hold light bags, scarves, and more.
17. Beautiful fall flats that'll take you from work to fancier events in a flash. This embroidered mule style gives you all the maturity and fanciness of heels — without the foot pain at the end of the day or night.
18. A deep pocket sheets set now that you've moved on up from twin-size dorm beds to a frame and mattress big enough to lay in starfish position. This way, you won't have to worry about a corner or two popping up while you're catching ZZZs. These sheets fit mattresses up to 24 inches deep (!!!) and come with four pillowcases.
19. House slippers because you know you've reached peak adult when you implement the bougie rule that no one — not even you — can enter your house before taking off their shoes.
20. A sunrise alarm clock to help you get acclimated to ~not~ sleeping in too late. The clock has a sunrise stimulation wake-up setting that gradually increases its light similar to a real morning sunrise so you wake up naturally instead of being jolted by a janky alarm sound. It also works reversibly for creating a sunset when you're ready for bed!
21. Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes that'll turn you into the green thumb-holding plant whisperer. Translation: You'll complete the final phase of actually becoming your mother. Just pop these sticks into the soil of your hungry plants and watch them flourish!
22. CeraVe eye cream because, yup, you should have been giving the sensitive area around your eyes extra TLC. The older you get, the more sensitive that area will become so jump on it now! Now? NOW! This eye cream provides extra moisture and is also designed to minimize wrinkles, dullness, and dark circles.
23. Light-dimming stickers that'll prevent the blinking lights on all of your electronics from keeping you awake at night now that you're committed to getting every single drop of sleep you deserve. Also, yes, you can use it to cover up the camera on your laptop if you're like me and think the government is probably, definitely watching your every move.
24. Divider sticky notes to help you better organize the thoughts you jot down in your journal, planner, or diary. You could also use them to take notes and bookmark pages in textbooks without damaging the books.
25. A box set of Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark (with the original artwork by Stephen Gammell) in case you were too afraid to finish when you were younger and feel old enough and up to the challenge now.
26. A satin pillowcase set that'll zhuzh up your bedroom decor by day and help minimize hair breakage and dryness as you sleep on it by night. Two birds. One stone. Or should I say, two pillowcases, one amazing grab? Hehehe.
27. A Book of the Month subscription for anyone who keeps planning to hop back into leisure reading but life's other responsibilities keeps getting in the way of making time for a library or bookstore trip. Book of the Month will bring the books straight to your door and send you five new books every month. You get to keep and pay for your faves.
28. A tote and wristlet set that'll also give you two bags in one since you can reverse the tote any time you want to show off another color. The bag has a straightforward design that makes it a wardrobe investment you can wear to interviews, meetings, on dates, and beyond.
29. A moon lamp in case one of the things you'll never outgrow no matter how old you get is a night light. This light resembles an actual factual moon that'll give you the comforting room glow you love in a really cool, grownup way.
30. A three-piece produce-saving container set that'll make your fruits and veggies last much longer in the fridge. No more spending your hard-earned duckets on fruit just for it to go bad before you actually get to enjoy it.
31. A kitchen knife sharpener so you can refresh your dulling knives and do the most adult thing of adult things to do, which is to save money. Yayyy you!
32. Reusable grocery bags because you're too old to not contribute to saving our planet. These strong but lightweight bags are made of 100% nylon that'll hold up to 30 pounds worth of stuff and you can fold them up into tiny space-saving pouches when you're not using them. They're also rip-resistant and come in a ton of colors so you get to tote your groceries (and save the planet with a plastic-free outing) in style.
33. A handmade eyeglasses holder because you've been doing the I-can't-find-my-glasses routine for way too long. Now that you're all growed up and trying to do things a lil' differently, you'll minimize the lost spectacles dilemma by perching them on this polished wooden sniffer.
34. Sheer kitty pantyhose to give off witchy vibes and celebrate Halloween anytime this October even if you're not up to going out in full costume to trick-or-treat like the good old days. You can wear them alone or slip into a pair of knee-high boots to let the curious cats peek out from the tops!
35. Adidas Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoes that are crazy comfortable for working out and wearing allllllllll the way to the event before switching into your heels at the very last possible minute. Yeah, you're that age and it's completely, totally fine.
36. Schick Silk Touch-Up Dermaplaning Tools because now you're old enough (and patient enough) to take a blade to your face ~without~ the outcome being the scene of a horror movie. These will take off peach fuzz, help shape brows, and remove dead skin cells with a simple, careful flick of your wrist.
37. A press-and-go iced tea tumbler because there's something so luxurious about having a glass of iced tea ready-made at any given moment. You may be sitting in an office or a meeting handling business but when you sip iced tea that you made for yourself in minutes, it's DEF going to feel like you're chilling on someone's veranda on a relaxing afternoon.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.