We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
HALLOWEEN IS FINALLY HERRRRRRRRRE!
1. A steampunk mug and Death Wish coffee for anyone whose fascination with death only deepens when October rolls around. The mug also comes with a skeleton spoon that hangs its arms from the side of your mug!
2. A pair of spider earrings for giving arachnophobes the fright of their life as you walk around in the land of the living.
3. Blood bag drink containers – they'll be a major hit at the function if you're planning to entertain a larger clan. They have an anti-leak design and come in a set with real-looking blood type stickers and a syringe to fill them up quickly.
4. A festive table runner to spruce up your dining space for the ghosts, ghouls, and goblins you'll be hosting this season!
5. A black cat candle that'll get much creepier as it melts and reveals the skeleton lurking underneath the wax.
6. A skull decanter set for days when you want to take a drink of something that's ~deathly~ strong. The set includes the glass skull decanter, a stand, and four bar glasses. Fill it with liquor anytime you like but fill it with red wine when you're feeling especially bloodthirsty.
7. A handmade wicked witch bookmark for scaredy cats like me who ~do~ agree that 75% of The Wizard of Oz was definitely in the horror genre. You'll get a ruby-heeled kick out of seeing this sticking out of your book each time you return to it. Plus, it's gonna be great to always be able to find where you left off and leave the getting lost business to Dorothy.
8. A zombie-impaled pen holder to decorate your home or office desk with a little gore.
9. An LED string lights set that'll turn your home or desk into your personal Halloweentown. It comes with three strings for white ghosts, orange jack-o'-lanterns, and purple bats.
10. A witches' brew mug to come in handy whenever you need a lil' extra magic to get through your day. When you finally take your first sip from this cutie, feel free to let out a witch's cackle because it's only appropriate.
11. A bat dress for a super ~fly~ outfit that'll really make an impression at your next Halloween function OR you could hang out in it and spread the vampiric vibes on any ole day this month because it's just so freaking cute.
12. A Hocus Pocus fleece blanket for days when you prefer to wrap up and stay in when "all the weirdos are out."
13. A spider leg hoodie that ACTUALLY has all six legs. When you stick your arms in and move them around, the other arms'll move too. Mmhmm, you're about to freak all your friends the freak out and, well, that's the whole dang point. What fun will Halloween be without the treats, tricks, and laughs?
14. A Halloween sock set that's all about black cats, pumpkins, skeletons, and witches. These are so cute and cozy that you'll likely be wearing these long after the official fright night is over and absolutely no one is going to stop you.
15. A pumpkin-carving kit you'll definitely need to get some fun out of after your annual visit to the pumpkin patch! The set comes with two small saws, one poker, and one scoop to help you transform your pumpkin into the dopest jack-o'-lantern on your block!
16. A Friends-inspired T-shirt with a few beloved scary movie characters to replace the '90s sitcom castmembers. This T-shirt will have everyone asking you where you got it so go ahead and prepare to tell them where you got it.
17. A witch hat incense holder for anyone who's too chicken to "light the black candle" yet knows they'll still want to light ~something~ cool-looking this season. The top of the hat can be removed so you can light an incense stick or cone.
18. A Beetlejuice costume so you'll have your ~strange and unusual~ look all taken care of before the official night! This jumpsuit with the undead wig is DEF gonna knock 'em dead.
19. A long-sleeved Halloween top for wearing to parties or when you serve all the trick-or-treaters who'll bang down your door for sweets.
20. A printed scrunchie that'll bring extra fun to your ponytails or add a cute detail to your wrist for a nod to the '90s. These scrunchies will also match perfectly with any Halloween socks, sweaters, and dresses you add to your wardrobe.
21. A Hocus Pocus T-shirt to pay homage to the absolute greatest Halloween movie ever filmed. Do not @ me or be banished to a cat's body for hundreds of years!
22. A Pennywise snack bowl if your love for the demonic clown has only ~ballooned~ since Chapter 2 came out!
23. A Nightmare Before Christmas Disney ears headband to put yourself and everyone else around you in the All Hallow's Eve spirit. Um, just be sure you tell Jack Skellington to keep his hands off of Christmas because we can so love both.
24. Betsey Johnson mismatched earrings that'll help you celebrate Halloween with your accessory game. The set features one dangly cat witch earring holding a pumpkin and one spider glitzed up by a pink heart-shaped jewel.
25. A spaghetti strainer to turn any pasta-making session into an episode of Aaahh!!! Real Monsters and aaahh if you remember that cartoon, then aaahh I love you!
26. The Creepy Cute Crochet book that'll help you create tiny zombies, ninjas, Vikings, vampires, aliens, robots, and Grim Reapers. The crocheted dolls will make great desk swag OR fun gifts to give to your fellow Halloween-loving comrades.
27. A Sanderson Sisters Funko Pop figure to bring the witches of Salem — and their trusty caulron — to a desk or coffee table near you!
28. An E.l.f. Cosmetics Skull Halloween Wonder Woman Bundle to help you whip up one scary, beat face in mere minutes. The set includes a cool-toned eyeshadow palette, eyeliner (in two color choices), matte lipstick (in 11 shade choices), lashes, a brow pencil (in three color choices), lashes, highlighter (in four shade options), and a foundation shade adjuster (in three color choices).
29. A Charlie Brown Halloween T-shirt that'll be an adorable throwback look.
30. A spider web and bat lampshade cover so you can decorate your home for Halloween with as little effort as possible. You can use it for your lamps but also as a curtain or decoration for a fireplace mantle.
31. A jack-o'-lantern wreath to welcome all visitors into your very haunted house with style!
32. A throw pillow cover set that'll create a fun Halloween vibe in your living room or bedroom. The set comes with four pillows that you can zip on and then unzip and easily store away when all the scary fun is over.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.