We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask helps remove blackheads. This cool concoction fizzles and pops, and the end result is all the blackheads snatched out of your skin.
2. CLSEVXY Facial Cleansing Brush removes makeup, gently exfoliates the skin, digs out blackheads, and reduces the look of fine lines. I know you've seen the $100 Clarisonic brush — but this one is on Amazon for a jaw-dropping price and it includes four brush heads and two speed settings! Gahhhh, if you don't dunk this thing in your cart, you better!
3. 24 Karat Gold Foil Essence Moisturizing Serum helps hydrate, brighten, and even the skin tone, minimize wrinkles, shrink the look of pores, and control oil production. This serum is designed for all-over use so you can give every inch of your body the gold treatment. Yes, it's got flecks of real gold in it and YET the price is under $10!
4. Avarelle Acne Patches remove so much pimple gunk from your face, you'll think you just underwent the ultimate extraction facial from an esthetician — without spending the esthetician duckets. These patches are meant to shrink pimples overnight and shorten the overall life span of acne blemishes.
5. Tatcha Rice Polish starts off as a powder and transforms into a foam once water is added and it's lathered on the skin. The polish is meant to exfoliate the skin gently and there are four versions to address different skin types. The travel-size version is super budget-friendly so here's your reminder to NEVER sleep on the travel-size version of luxury brands you think are out of your budget.
6. A Lavinso Foot Exfoliation Mask that basically gives you brand new feet since it strips layers and layers of dead skin and calluses from them.
7. The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion that — despite that fancy-dancy name — actually does something really straight-forward. It improves skin texture and helps even skin tone. While retinoids can be really expensive and risky (since they can be abrasive for the skin) — this version from The Ordinary is designed to be non-irritating and formulated without alcohol, oil, silicone, nuts, or gluten. It's also vegan and cruelty-free!
8. Biotin Shampoo is formulated to help people experiencing hair loss with jojoba oil that moisturizes the scalp, prevents dryness, and stops dandruff. It's simple: Your scalp is skin, therefore scalp care IS skincare.
9. A Deciniee Rose Quartz Roller and gua sha stone set can give yourself the face massage of your dreams. Ya' know, if you ever did dream about a face massage. The roller and stone are meant to help depuff and soothe the skin, and can also be used all over the body.
10. Schick Silk Touch-Up Dermaplaning Tools exfoliate the skin by removing dead skin cells and peach fuzz from your face with a simple, careful flick of your wrist, leaving smooth skin. This razor also pulls double-duty since it can also give your eyebrows a flawless arch. This thing does the work of those top-dollar electronic dermaplaning gadgets and just might urge you to skip out on those pricey dermaplaning sessions you book with your esthetician.
11. CeraVe Eye Repair Cream decreases dark circles, minimizes wrinkles, and provides moisture to the top and bottom parts of your eyes. I use this every single day and it's a GODSEND — especially in the fall and winter when my skin tends to get the driest. It's fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic. Spend hundreds of dollars on eye creams for what?!
12. Aztec Indian Healing Clay Mask sucks out the impurities in your skin like a vacuum and is credited by reviewers with clearing up everything from eczema flare-ups to psoriasis patches to cystic acne breakouts in place of expensive prescriptions! It has over 13,000 five-star reviews so basically, the internet voted, and your skincare stash needs this like yesterday.
13. The Body Shop Body Yogurt is formulated to keep skin moisturized for 48 hours (uh, yah, TWO whole DAYS!!) and is 100% vegan.
14. HoneySkin Face & Body Cream that just may save you a few dollars on prescription stuff since so many reviewers say it helps with clearing up flare-ups associated with rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, and more. It features manuka honey (reduces inflammation and balances pH levels) and aloe vera (soothes inflammation and moisturizes).
15. TONYMOLY Face Masks moisturize, smooth, brighten, and help repair the skin, and they're SO FRIGGIN' CHEAP! Using one of these is like treating yourself to a mini spa trip without ever having to leave your house or hurt your wallet.
16. 24-karat gold eye masks decrease puffiness and dark circles. At-home spa day, here you come!
17. Feeling Beautiful Peace, Love, And Glow Hydration Kit gives your skin the ultimate with a moisture boost. The kit comes with a clay mask, cream mask, a sheet mask, one headband, and a reusable water bottle!
18. Weleda Skin Food moisturizes and repairs the skin so the cool fall weather doesn't dry it out. It's made of sustainably sourced ingredients including rosemary leaf, pansy flower, and organic sunflower seed oil. The plant-based product is thick and strong enough to be used on the entire body but gentle enough to put near the sensitive eye area. Several reviewers noted that this is a cult favorite product that's made top beauty lists in magazines for years — and yet this bad boy remains under $15.
19. Lancôme's Rôsy Skincare Set cleanses and restores the skin after a day of makeup wear. The rose-scented set comes with a makeup remover, a toner, a gentle sugar scrub, and a jelly mask. Lancôme is a beloved luxury brand that beauty fans don't hesitate to pay the big dollars for, which makes this affordable skincare set an even cooler grab.
20. Cuccio Revitalize Cuticle Oil has the high-brow shape of an expensive perfume bottle yet actually helps whip the skin around your nails into shape and nourishes your nails so they grow faster.
21. Pond's Dark Spot Corrector moisturizes and brightens up spots related to acne scarring, sun damage, and other issues. The before-and-afters spill all the tea you need to consume about this affordable cream.
22. Hairby Facial Cleansing Brush is made with silicone and looks JUST like the Foreo — but for less than half the price tag and WHEW, your wallet is finally going to agree with you on an impulsive electronic skincare buy. This gadget exfoliates the skin with a gentle vibration and it's USB chargeable!
23. INC.redible Baddie Double Perks Boob Masks moisturize, brighten, and firm your ta-tas so you can say ~ta-ta~ to dry boob skin! This boob mask is part of the internet sensation Baddiewinkle's skincare and makeup collection! It's also vegan and cruelty-free!
24. Coco-licious vegan lip scrub exfoliates and hydrates lips so they aren't as dry as the autumn air outside. It's made with avocado oil, jojoba oil, and almond oil that help repair lips. The lip scrub is also a good pick for people with sensitive skin since it's free of parabens, artificial preservatives, synthetic chemicals, and fragrances.
25. Glossier's Milk Jelly Cleanser features rose water to soothe skin, comfrey root extract to heal dryness, aquaxyl to prevent dehydration throughout the day, and poloxamer to gently cleanse. It's available in the mini size for under $10!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.