25 Products That Inspired Over 1,000 People To Leave A Five Star Review
You might even join the ranks when you have these goodies in your possession.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gel-enhanced seat cushion to give your tush the TLC it deserves. It's perfect for people who spend a lot of time sitting down (whether it's for driving or in an office chair) because it's specifically designed to support your tailbone so you don't get that sharp pain that comes with all those hours on your bum.
2. Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes that'll turn you into the green thumb–holding plant whisperer. Just pop these sticks into the soil of your hungry plants and watch them flourish!
3. AND! Sticky stake insect traps to catch every single gnat and fruit fly aiming to make a meal out of your beloved houseplants.
4. Garbage disposal packets that'll finally, finally rid you of that ever-present yet somehow ever-elusive smell emanating from your sink.
5. The Luigi's Mansion 3 for Nintendo Switch just for the gamer who knows Luigi's always been way too underrated. Finally, he's getting HIS shine and you're gonna have so much fun.
6. Jetted tub cleaner that'll help pull out all of the gunk hiding in your bathtub or Jacuzzi jets. Warning: You'll probably be beyond disgusted after you use this and see what crawls outta those jets. Prepare your eyeballs.
7. A bodycon dress made jussst for those of us who'll always appreciate a super comfortable, one-and-done piece to wear as our OOTD.
8. Plant-based bug repellent that smells so good, you may think it won't actually do its ~real~ job of blocking the bugs — but per the reviews? This stuff will be equal parts effective and nose-friendly.
9. A cleanser and polishing powder to completely erase the evidence of the tries, fails, and victories of your cooking exploits from all of your pots and pans.
10. A wireless no-bounce bra that — per the rave reviews — will actually keep the most bountiful, bouncy boobs in place when you do even your most bounce-inducing workouts. Jumping jacks and bear crawls, here you come — and there those ta-tas will stay!
11. Green Gobbler drain clog dissolver to get all the gunk out of the pipes and drains for your sink, toilet, and bathtub.
12. Lightweight joggers – with pockets, baby! — that'll be a cool, comfy pick for snuggling, kicking your feet up while you catch some TV, or running errands.
14. A portable outdoor rocking chair so you'll get as much sunlight and fresh air as you need — with the comforts of a cupholder, a sturdy frame, and a steady rock.
15. An upholstered platform bed frame and headboard to give your favorite place in the house a sophisticated touch — and your back a place to rest comfortably.
16. A dishwasher cleaner and disinfectant that'll snatch up all the rust, grease, and other nasty gunk that likes to camp out in there. This way, your machine will actually clean your dishes properly the first time and you won't have to replace the whole thing.
17. A glass nail file designed to help you shape your nails and leave their ends sealed so the edges are smooth and don't peel.
18. A dog bed with comfort that'll rival even your hooman one thanks to its orthopedic foam base meant to support dogs' joints and pressure points — AND to specifically support dogs that experience arthritic pain.
19. Nail growth and strengthening cream made with ingredients like hydrogenated jojoba oil and calcium to nourish and thicken your nails while soothing your cuticles.
20. A scissor-skills activity kit to help younger kids practice using scissors in a safe, fun way. The set will come with a book of 20 pre-printed activity pages and a pair of bladeless plastic scissors that are meant to only cut paper. This'll totally make the ~cut~ for anyone home with young children who are still learning the basics.
21. Mold and mildew remover gel that'll transform what you thought were impossible-to-clean nooks and crannies in your home into spots clear of buildup and germs.
22. Beats wireless earphones to loop over your ears so you can take calls, jam to your music, listen to a podcast or whatever else you like to consume, and of course, tune everything else out around you when you don't feel like being bothered with at that moment 💁🏿♀️.
23. Laundry stain remover that reviewers swear will work literal magic on your (or your kids') dirtiest, nastiest clothes.
24. Pan scrapers so you can clean up after cooking with way less muscle work. The scrapers have four differently-shaped edges so you can remove the gunk from any size pan.
25. Activated charcoal toothpaste that so many reviewers swear will help make your teeth several shades lighter. It'll also treat bad breath.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.