27 Things For People Who Just Like To Be Surrounded By Pretty Stuff
Pretty things give you wings, or whatever Maxwell said 💋
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A heart-shaped waffle-maker for anyone who loves a pretty plated brunch meal. You can whip this out for Valentine's Day and really any day you want to show your belly (and your Instagram!) some extra love.
2. Handmade cloud-shaped LED pendant lights to transform a room into one gorgeous evening sky. They're specifically designed to bring a soft glow to a nursery or toddler's room but will add a little sky-inspired fun to any room you want.
3. Color-changing lip balms with real tiny flowers inside that'll adjust to the temperature and humidity of your lips to create your perfect shade of pink. The lip balms' pretty packaging also makes them perfect for displaying in your bathroom, on a dresser, or on a vanity.
5. A vacuum-sealed tumbler so you can sip and be glam at the same time, anywhere you go. The stainless steel design has a double-walled exterior and is meant to keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold. It'll also come with two straws and a leak-free flip lid.
6. A set of mini macaron trinket boxes to use as a holder for small jewelry, coins, office supplies or simply for bright and pretty desk swag.
7. An adjustable bamboo bathtub tray that'll give your bathroom a pretty spa-like feel. It'll also prop up food, drinks, tablets, books, hopes, dreams and whatever else you need for your untimed soak sesh. Sigh. You won't be getting up for a minute and that's exactly how you like it, right?
9. Porter bowls so you can take your lunch in style and have everyone in the work cafeteria (or OK, around your desk) wanting to know where you got your pretty yet minimalist lunch container.
10. A set of decorative hair clips to make your hair look fancy in a ~snap~. They'll also look pretty just sitting out on your dresser even on days when you're not wearing them.
11. Red heel–inspired pushpins so you can ~pump~ up the look of your vision boards or office cubicle.
12. Cuccio Revitalize Cuticle Oil – to give your vanity the high-brow design of a pricy perfume bottle. It'll look pretty on your dresser and will make your cuticles and nails look even prettier!
13. An egg maker because yes having eggs in minutes to get your protein up is convenient but ~also~ because a pastel-hued gadget is def a way to prettify your kitchen counter.
14. Gorgeous, sleek car trash cans that are as pretty as your travel mugs. They'll fit inside most cup holders and help minimize all the car-bage that accumulates in any whip.
15. A handmade zodiac jewelry dish to help you keep up with all your rings and things while repping your astrology sign. This gilded trinket will make a super cute addition to any counter or desk you sit it on.
16. A beautiful mermaid bookmark so you can always dive right back into a story in the exact place that you left off.
17. 3D decals to turn your walls (and honestly, anything else you choose) into a pretty butterfly sanctuary. The butterflies come in a pack of 108 with sticky adhesive to attach them to surfaces with ease.
18. A desk pad to pretty up a boring workspace so it looks more like an inviting creativity hub instead of a spot for busywork. The mat can also add more color to your desk, protect its surface, be used as a background for taking photos, and double as a mouse pad.
19. Mean Girls magnets because only you can really count up how many times a day quotes or references from that movie come out of your mouth. The whole set will look, like, really pretty just chilling on your fridge door.
20. A diamond cleaning stick to remove the gunk from your jewelry and make it look just as pretty and twinkly as the day you got it.
22. And a vibrant Queen & Slim–inspired notebook to show off your obsession with the beautifully shot film.
23. Crystal-inspired zodiac soap because you're a total gem and won't it be dope to have a soap that matches your style and vibe for no reason other than that you deserve pretty things around you?
24. Empty refillable butterfly perfume bottles to give you something super beautiful to pour your favorite body sprays, essential oils, toners, or whatever else you want to repackage into them.
25. Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara because your larger-than-life battable eyelashes are going to be the prettiest thing in the room if nothing else.
26. Ecotools makeup brush cleansing shampoo so you can get your brushes back to looking like the super pretty vanity eye candy they're truly supposed to be. (Psst... It's also verrry hygienic to clean your brushes regularly so there's that.)
27. Ombre makeup brushes with pink-tipped bristles that are ~almost~ too pretty to even dirty up with makeup — only ~almost~ though.
28. A bedside smartphone vase to give your nightstand a little extra decor and to keep your phone sitting pretty and ready for viewing at any time.
29. A golden sloth hook to hang your keys or bag on and to provide glitzy decor when there's nothing hanging on it at all.
To the people in the place with style and grace who also love pretty things as much as I do:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.