We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A heart-shaped waffle-maker for anyone who keeps a special place in their heart and calendar for brunch. You can whip this out for Valentine's Day and really any day you want to show your belly some extra love.
2. A slip-resistant yoga mat so you can get your namaste on in the comfiest way possible. It'll come with a free yoga strap so you can carry it to class with no worries.
3. Thick, colorful socks to keep your feet nice and toasty all winter long.
4. A peeling and brightening serum to clear up hyperpigmentation and even out the skin tone. It contains hydroquinone (for brightening dark spots), salicylic acid (for penetrating the skin and drying up breakouts), vitamin C (also a brightening agent), and a host of other helpful ingredients.
5. An attachable wine aerator so you can get the perfect glass of tasty, aromatic wine straight from the bottle with a single pour. No more letting it sit to aerate. It's sipping time as soon as it hits your wine flute, boo! Reviewers seem especially pleased at how it improves the taste of their cheaper wine selections.
6. Microfiber sheets you'll probably want to spend a looooot of time lounging in. They're wrinkle-, fade-, and stain-resistant. They're also hypoallergenic. Can't you just feel those peaceful ZZZ's coming?
7. Ecotools Makeup Brush Shampoo so you can clean those brushes regularly! It'll get your makeup brushes back looking like new and it's also, ya' know, the hygienic thing to do!
8. A Himalayan salt lamp to give any room in your house a warm glow-up. It'll look pretty and earthy just sitting out in the daytime and nice and cozy when you turn on its light at night.
9. A posture corrector that'll basically force you to move with your back straight and your shoulders relaxed for 100% of the time that you wear it. It's also supposed to help your body learn to sit and stand that way naturally. You can even wear it while you work out!
10. Green Gobbler Drain Clog Dissolver to gobble up hair and other gunk taking up space in your drains in minutes! You can use it for toilets, sinks, and tubs.
11. Activated charcoal toothpaste that so many reviewers swear will help make your teeth several shades lighter. It'll also treat bad breath.
12. OLLY gummies with melatonin to help you get the sound sleep you and your hectic schedule deserve.
13. Argan oil-based shampoo and conditioner that so many reviewers declare will take care of any oiliness and unhealthy buildup on the hair and scalp.
14. Revlon's One-Step Hair Dryer & Voluminizer hot air brush to straighten your hair when you want to transition from being a curly vixen to a straight-haired baddie.
15. A blackhead remover kit to help you safely remove blackheads from your skin without spreading bacteria or causing unnecessary scarring. You'll get five needles for different pimple sizes, plus a case to store them in when you aren't using them.
16. Affresh dishwasher tablets that'll remove odor-causing residue so your dishes actually come out clean. These trusty tablets can be tossed in the machine while it's empty or full and you only have to use 'em once a month.
17. Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara so you can get bold and beautiful lashes whenever you want — no falsies involved.
18. A FURemover squeegee broom for easily pulling pet hair (and um, maybe even your hair?) up from carpets and almost every other surface. While a shedding pet is the focus, it'll even work with cleaning up water, dirt, and dust!
19. Vacuum-sealed bags to save more space in your house so you de-clutter your life like a pro. Move over, Marie Kondo!
20. Hyaluronic acid that'll help your skin hold on to moisture better. It's also meant to improve skin texture, smooth out fine lines, decrease blemishes, and give the skin an overall natural glow.
21. Eyelash growth serum to help give you the thick, swoon-worthy eye flutter you love serving. It'll definitely come in handy if eyelash extensions have thinned out your real lashes.
22. Bottle Bright tablets so you no longer have to come up with science experiments just to lift the stains and gunk from the bottom of your water bottles.
23. Acne patches to suck the gunk out of your pimples like a vacuum to give you a visible reduction in just a couple of hours. They'll also keep you from picking your pimples to pieces so you have less scarring.
24. A Conair fabric defuzzer so you can finally get those fuzzy, warm feelings back about your favorite sweatshirt or your old faithful couch.
25. Immunity-boosting allergy supplement soft chews so your dog may get relief from allergies and all other kindsa doggy discomfort things. Each soft chew has probiotics and other nutrients to help with immunity, digestion, and skin irritation.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.