19 Pairs Of Slippers So Comfy, You'll Probably Want To Wear Them All Day
These'll be a ~shoe-in~ for your go-to around-the-house footwear.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. UGG slippers for the fans of the shoe brand who LOVE the inner fleece in the boots and kinda want that cozy, cuddly feeling to stick around. Since you can't exactly wear boots this season, these slippers will be the next best thing to wear around the house.
2. Foot massaging slippers with ridges that address all of the pressure points in your foot so you can give your feet an at-home, all-day spa day.
3. Ultraideas memory foam fleece slippers that'll feel like they were made just for your feet and just for lounging.
6. Breathable slippers designed to eliminate foot odor and let air in for anyone who needs the breathability but hates an open-toe design.
7. Double-cushioned foam slippers to make your feet feel like they're walking on a stack of pillows around your home.
8. Open-toe velvet slippers that'll give your little wigglies some extra wiggle room and air PLUS a bow-knot design because: FASHUN.
9. Handmade Ankara print slippers to wear when you want comfy, statement slippers worth showing off outside of the house.
10. OR a simpler open-toe pair that'll give you all the cushion and let you stay true to your minimal style.
11. Breathable house shoes with an open-toe design and a material mix of cotton and linen that'll be a smart selection for anyone who's prone to getting sweaty feet.
12. Waterproof Birkenstock slides you can wear when you're chilling around the house and to fulfill those Instagram-worthy street style goals.
13. Spa-style slides designed with an adjustable Velcro band across the toe so you can loosen or tighten it to your foot as you see fit.
14. Adidas slides so your feet can still get the TLC they need even as you fulfill all your athleisure style aspirations.
15. FitKicks slippers for anyone who spends a lot of time being active in- or outdoors. Honestly, if the "when I move you move, just like that" lyric were a shoe, it would def be this flexible design. Word to Ludacris.
16. Crocs that so many reviewers swear will do wonders for your feet whether you're heading to work, chilling in your yard, hanging out in the living room, or wherever you decide to be.
17. Bride squad slippers you'll enjoy wearing the entire day of the wedding and beyond. You'll also probably want to switch right out of those wedding day heels and beauties, stat.
18. Cozy Harry Potter slipper socks that'll have you tipping through your house so quietly, it'll ~almost~ be like you're wearing his invisibility cloak.
19. Memory foam slip-on house shoes with a rubber anti-skid sole that'll be comfortable for moseying around the house yet durable enough for quick walks to your mailbox or brief store runs.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.