Just 31 Products If You'd Like More Fun In Your Life
Games, makeup, quirky kitchen utensils and way more anti-boredom stuff.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Mickey Mouse corn holders for anyone who knows a good ear of corn (especially grilled) will ~hands down~ always mean a great time and good eating.
2. A cat spoon that'll hang its paws over the side of your cup and bring some whimsy playfulness to coffee and tea time. Ain't it PAW-fect?!
3. A bubble tea AirPods case so your earbuds will have a ~sweet~ spot to rest when you're not losing them.
4. A science-themed eyeshadow palette called "Sodium Fine" (get it?! 🤣🧪🔬) so you can have a lil' extra fun with your makeup whether you're ~experimenting~ with color just to kick it at home or planning to step out for the day.
5. A Polly Toucan pitcher that's so pretty and fun, you'll probably want to let the little birdie fly out of your cabinet daily.
6. A Darth Vadar waffle maker in case the Star Wars fan in you would love to have the Sith Lord join you for breakfast as often as the Force permits. 😊🍽️
7. Mike's Hot Honey for anyone who a) loves eating and b) wants to make eating way more delicious by drizzling good stuff on what they love eating. This honey will bring the spicy-sweetness to ice cream, chicken and waffles, cocktails, and more!
8. Star-shaped acne patches that'll suck up the gunk from your pimples to shorten their lifespan on your face ~while~ decorating it with a pretty cluster of stars.
10. Wiggle hoop earrings for people who'll always respect the Silly Bandz reign and still want parts of the fun somehow because: nostalgia.
11. Rhyme Antics so you can flex your word nerd muscles as you come up with ones that rhyme with the main word on each card — all set to a timer of course. This game'll force the thinking caps on *and* you'll also get to be a rap superstar for the night. 🎤
12. Fuzzy wuzzy worm scrunchies that might remind you of the "Nobody likes me. Everybody hates me. I guess I'll eat worms" song. No? Just me? Alright.
13. The Scrabble board game in case crossword puzzles and word searches aren't cutting it anymore for you word nerds and you'd like some real competition.
14. A soup-scooping ladle inspired by the Loch Ness Monster because what's cooler than an actual factual item that'll prove to everyone the Loch Ness Monster truly ~does~ exist — at least in your kitchen. You can also use this cutie to scoop more than just soup.
15. A bath bomb for Disney fans who'll always find a good time in spending an evening chillin' like a villain in a perfectly brewed bath.
16. A Baby Yoda Chia Pet because caring for the cutest infant Jedi of all time will obviously be the greatest honor in your entire life.
17. A lobster claw cracker that's shaped, well, like a lobster claw. Now, this will bring a lil' fun to your collection of kitchen gadgets. It'll also encourage you to treat yourself to lobster a little more often because you DESERVE IT, OK?
18. U-lace shoelaces (yep, from Shark Tank!) that'll stretch and stick inside your shoes so you give your sneaks a very playful look AND you'll only have to lace up once.
19. A soap opera sponge holder to give your kitchen or bathroom a funny conversation piece and give you a tidy place to store a sponge or steel wool scrubber near your sink.
20. An Escape Room game so you'll have the fun of those trendy mystery game rooms right at home. It'll come with three scenarios (The Dentist, Secret Agent, and Space Station) at varying levels of difficulty.
21. A Scrub Daddy sponge that'll smile and bring some extra joy to folks who actually do consider cleaning to be a fun pastime. (Yeah, we exist. Be nice.)
22. A dachshund bottle stopper and corkscrew set shaped like the beloved tiny dog that just might make you say "Hot dog! These things are cool" every time you pull one out to ~pup~ a bottle or close one.
23. A Jason Momoa coloring book to keep you busy and give you some eye candy to snack on while you entertain yourself. And look, if you prop this book on the pillow next to you at bedtime — that's your business and your business alone.
24. A chalkboard fantasy playhouse that you AND the kids in your life will enjoy putting together and drawing on. (And don't worry about whether or not young kids will like this. Per my little cousins, when it comes to playtime activities, building a fort is STILL top two — and it ain't two.)
25. A giant Connect Four to pull out when the fam could use a good game night to ~reconnect~ with each other.
26. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough bath whip that'll make you wanna whip out a spoon and eat it but wait — it'll actually give you a much sweeter (yet foamy) experience for your skin during bath time.
28. The Spontuneous game that requires one player to choose a word while the others think of a song with that word in the lyrics. Note: You do not have to have the voice of an angel. In fact, it'll make for a much funnier night if you sound as terrible as possible.
29. The Brilliant or BS card game, a trivia game that'll have you questioning your judgment, your friends' and fam's knowledge, and maybe doing a lil' bit of lying 🥴😂. This'll def put a spin on game time if your squad is into trivia.
30. Jumbo Lotería — which is basically be the Spanish-language version of the bingo game. You could play for money, fun, for shots, or whatever you all decide.
31. OR Loteria COVID-19 version that'll have you searching for stuff like "La Corona" or "La Botella" (for a bottle of hand sanitizer).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.