25 Great Etsy Shops To Find Inexpensive Stocking Stuffers
Bc gifts don't have to break the bank to show your love. 🎁🥰
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. Haven Print Co. makes pop culture-themed stationery and other cool goods to ~pop~ into a gift bag or stocking for an extra fun element.
2. 901Trashboat makes festive and affirming buttons, pins, and stickers for your friends and fam who are proud of exactly who they are — no ifs, and or but(tons) about it.
3. RightSoap makes handmade unscented vegan soaps, reusable face scrubbers, washcloths, and gift sets that all work as pretty and practical stocking stuffers.
4. AbbysResinCrafts1099 makes flower-filled resin art including coasters, keychains, magnets, and more. Got flowers that are special to you or your giftee? The owner Abby is also down to turn them into a custom resin piece you can keep forever.
5. Hands Craft US sells miniature wooden 3D puzzles that range from fairly simple to super complex. Treat 'em to something quick and easy or something that'll be the most time-consuming fun they've had in a while.
6. With Joy And Sunshine handmakes pretty macrame keychains and coasters that you can feel 100% confident ordering a bunch of for White Elephant, Secret Santa, and they-got-me-a-gift-thank-goodness-I-had-these-handy moments.
7. Silk Suds Shop creates cold press artisan soaps that are pretty enough to be desserts and unique enough to make anyone who opens one smile.
8. PNPlants puts mini succulents inside the cutest customizable planters. Yesss, thoughtful touches!
9. Autumn Stationery is your stop for the bookworms in your life you know who'll get great use and joy out of their very pretty, and personalized bookmarks.
10. Tattooary makes vibrant temporary tattoos for the body AND for nails. That expressive person you know who adores tattoos but never enough to get one permanently? Or who switches their nail designs like songs on shuffle? Score!
11. Afro Cutie Creations boasts the most adorable (and vibrant!) gifts for the holidays and any day! You get cards, pins with literal afro cuties on 'em, mugs, totes, pillows, phone cases, and beyond.
12. New Moon Beginnings has the reiki- and chakra-inspired gifts if you're aiming to send out healing energy and self-care encouragement to the folks you love.
13. More Than A Mrs. is a shop dedicated to empowering women to find their purpose and achieve their goals. Its e-racks are filled with pre-made and printable affirmations, journals for writing down those master plans, bookmarks, mugs with cheery designs, and more.
14. Lilah Sticker Co. sells totally random interesting stickers in such a wide variety that there's def a sticker or three that's appropriate for the stockings of almost anyone you know!
15. Oakdene Designs has all kinds of small goodies (think stationery, ornaments, coasters, and jewelry!) that'll make a big impression since so many of them can be personalized.
16. Sandy Paws Collar Co. is getting all the lil' pooches right for the holidays and beyond with the cutest collars, leashes, ID tags, and blankies. And most of it is actually, factually under $20 a piece. 😻
17. Designed in Neverland has beautifully handmade charm bracelets in soft pastel colors and (customizable!) messages just perfect for the Disney fan in your life.
18. Hello Oregano makes polymer clay rings, hair barrettes, and other little baubles for folks who love practical and/or decorative (but always pretty af) knickknacks.
19. Honey Bea Hive makes button earrings that are, well, cute as a button. They're perfect for folks who love to make a subtle or bold statement with their accessory game.
20. Della Designs Store features lots of small catchall trays and water bottles you can customize just for that special someone.
21. Sokie Studio has so much cute stuff, it's hard to pick just one thing. It's brimming with stickers, plushies, tiny glass desk ornaments, jewelry, washi tape, desk organizers, and I could go on. No joke, there's something for literally everyone on your list. One-stop holiday shopping, anyone?
22. Lily Ann Boutique has a cool mix of adorable gifts for pets and humans — including plushie toys, heart-melting bandanas, and cups.
23. InBooze has the cocktail (and mocktail!) DIY kits for classic drinks and some unique mixes that your favorite sipper will purely love (and want to re-order so give 'em that link, boo). 😋
24. Tea Heritage is a French company that creates tea bags in fun shapes and flavors that'll really warm the heart of your tea time partner-in-crime.
25. Eucalyptus Blooms is the spot if you're committed to pushing the self-care agenda in your circle (I'm with you, btw!!!). The shop is filled with eucalyptus bath goods, natural bouquets, and everything else for beautifying your home, upgrading your bathing experience, and more.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.