30 Things That’ll Completely Transform How You Clean The House
Cleaning spree launching in 5...4...3... 🧹🧽
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Nontoxic plant-based glass cleaner to help you get your *wipe challenge* done with something that'll smell like Heaven, be good for the environment, and be safe to use around kids and pets.
2. An extendable, angular shower scrubber that'll help you hit every spot in your tub with no problem. I own this and it helps me clean my shower twice as fast.
3. A handled scrubber so you can clean and remove buildup and your fingers won't have to touch the part that pulls up the grime. A bonus? The scrubber is replaceable so you won't have to toss the whole thing when it wears out.
4. A touchless trashcan with a motion sensor that'll pop open the lid whenever you want to throw anything away. It also comes with a lemon-scented fragrance cartridge so it'll hold the dirty stinky trash smells in and instead let a citrus-y smell out.
5. A laundry sorter cart that'll be your file cabinet for clothes so you avoid those monster pileups.
6. A dishwasher cleaner and disinfectant to snatch up all the rust, grease, and other nasty mess that likes to camp out in there. This way, your machine will actually clean your dishes properly without you have to re-run it.
8. Cleaning packets that'll only require you to stick the packet into your garbage disposal and turn it on. The packet will eliminate the odor it can get from all the food it knocks down for you — without any failed attempts at squeezing your hand down into the abyss with a sponge.
9. A magnetic chore chart to involve everyone in the house in all your cleaning fantasies. (Translation: Actually hold 'em accountable so you're not stuck doing all the work.)
10. Laundry detergent made just for your dark clothes so their color remains just as deep and bold as they were when you first bought 'em! (Seriously, say "no" to faded black jeans 🙅🏿♀️ and all that jazz.)
11. Watermark-removing cloths to remove pesky rings from your wooden surfaces in quick yet satisfying swipes. Warning: You may be tempted to abandon your inner neat freak and set a glass down just to enjoy how well the wipes'll work afterward.
12. A microfiber mop and hands-free wringing bucket set so you can clean your floors without burning out all the energy in your body and needing to pass out in bed afterward. The mop is designed to help you get into corners easily and wring it by just pressing your foot to a pedal on the bucket.
14. A mildew-resistant antimicrobial shower curtain liner to keep all the cooties away from your tub so you won't be on icky mildew duty every other week. Basically, it'll be a nearly invisible helping hand for keeping your bathroom clean.
15. A pumice cleaning stone to get hard-to-remove grime off your toilet bowl, tile floors, grills, sinks, and more. It'll almost look like you bought yourself a new home but nah, just this super affordable thing. (Plus, you'll do it all without getting your hands dirty thanks to that helpful handle.)
16. AND — vegan disinfectant toilet tablets that'll remove the germs and buildup from your toilet bowl faster than you can say, "Ooh, these smell good" – and they do smell good. 🚽👃🏿
17. A FURemover squeegee broom to prevent pet hair (and um, maybe even your hair?) from piling up in your carpet. While a shedding pet is the focus, the squeegee design will even work with getting up water, dirt, and dust so you can give a ton of things around you a hands-free clean.
18. A hair-removing glove so you can sweep through your pet's coat and everywhere in your home with ease to remove all the excess hair — without getting any of the dander, dust, and excess hair on your actual hands.
19. Drill brush attachments to remove grit and grime dang near anywhere in your home including stoves, grills, bathroom tiles, tubs, sinks, showers, and way more.
20. An "Angry Mama" microwave cleaner that should really be called a "Happy Mama" because of how satisfied you'll be when it releases its steamy, cleaning solution that makes food and juices wipe off with ease.
21. A duster brush just for your blinds that'll def be a perfect pick if the thought of all the dust from your shutters makes you, well, ~shudder~. 😅
22. Mildew- and grime-busting tablets so you can the clean washing machine out without having to stick your hands — and in some cases, the whole top half of your body — in there. It'll also get down into the tiny places of your machine where your hands can't reach for a super deep clean.
23. An oven cleaner kit with a handled brush so you deal with the toughest machine to clean in your house without your hands having to interact with any nasty food and grease buildup.
24. A robot vacuum that'll take care of your floors like you're in a permanent episode of The Jetsons. You can schedule floor times from a remote and it'll pick up stuff on wood, tile, and carpet.
25. OR — A cordless handheld Dyson vacuum designed to not only get up tiny particles in spacious and small spaces but it's also capable of sucking up allergens and bacteria so you'll be giving your home a deep clean every time you vacuum.
26. A battery-powered scrubber with a super sturdy handle so you can get into even the smallest of nooks and crannies properly. Thanks to its oscillating bristles, there'll be no real wrist work involved, much less anything you need to do with those fingers.
27. Scrubber silicone gloves so you can wash dishes more efficiently and you won't have to dip your hands in dirty dishwater over and over again — or let your skin touch dirty dishes at all.
28. And! regular gloves to assist you in cleaning up around the house even when you don't want to scrub. These are extra-long and have extra ridges at the top to keep the gloves adhered to arms so they don't slip off or get water trapped inside.
29. A tub drainer that'll catch all the hair that would normally clog your drain. It'll also be easy (and yea, kinda disgusting) to pluck out and clean when needed.
30. Dish-cleaning spray to use with your handled scrubbers or gloves that'll help you do even less scrubbing thanks to its powerful instant foam.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.