30 Holy Grail Beauty Products On Target You May Never Want To Live Without
Praise be to the beauty gawds for blessing us with holy grail curly hair products, liquid eyeliner, foundation, and so much more.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser has won the hearts of everyone from celebrities (Blake Lively, Olivia Wilde and Ashleigh Murray are fans) to TikTok skinfluencers. This tried-and-true face wash contains salicylic acid to help with breakouts, while ceramides help keep skin hydrated.
2. NYX Professional Makeup Can't Stop Won't Stop Full Coverage Foundation can be thought of as a prayer answered for those of us who prefer a matte complexion when it comes to makeup (yes, we exist). It comes in 45 shades, helps control shine, will last all day, and won't transfer. *Chef's kiss.*
3. L'Oreal Paris Air Volume Mega Washable Lightweight Mascara might be the latest to join the esteemed lineup of L'Oreal mascaras, but it's already becoming an icon. Some of the biggest beauty influencers (like Glamzilla) are already singing its praises. This mascara lengthens lashes magnificently without weighing them down. Obsessed.
4. Bliss That’s Incredi-Peel Spa-Strength Glycolic Resurfacing Pads are a must-have if you've been searching for something to dramatically improve skin texture. These pads contain 10% glycolic acid which helps tackle fine lines and wrinkles, as well as discoloration. The best thing? It does all that with a gentle formula so you likely don't have to worry about irritation.
5. e.l.f. Lip Lacquer might very well be the Rolls-Royce of affordable, drugstore lip glosses. It's not greasy, sticky, or tacky, and instead leaves your lips plump and moisturized thanks to the presence of hyaluronic acid. Some say it's a great $3 (!) dupe to Fenty Gloss Bomb!
6. Weleda Skin Food Original Ultra-Rich Cream will be your savior this winter and beyond. There’s a reason why this multi-purpose moisturizer gets such good reviews and is loved by everyone from Priyanka Chopra to Instagram influencers. It has botanical extracts made from organic chamomile, calendula, and wild pansy plus nourishing sunflower and sweet almond oils to help hydrate the driest skin.
7. It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In is a classic go-to when it comes to the typical hair nightmares, like damaged, frizzy skin to dealing with tangled knots. It's a beloved staple in the bathroom cabinets of many (including Hailey Bieber!).
8. Kristin Ess The One Purple Shampoo might be exactly what you're looking for if you're trying to maintain your blonde but haven't had much luck with other purple shampoos (it's tough out there!) Blondies swear by this shampoo for rescuing their color with toning perfection. Buh-bye, brassiness.
9. Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Cleansing Bar goes above and beyond the typical cleanser. It's a 3-in-1 product that also acts as an exfoliator and a brightener, and contains key ingredients azelaic acid, kojic acid, and licorice root. Fans of the product also say that it helps fight acne while preventing scarring.
10. Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer has earned its position as a key staple in many makeup kits for a good reason — it's an excellent dupe for the Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer for half the cost.
11. Sweet Chef Oat Milk Cleanser is like a lullaby for skin. You'll love how comforting and soft your face will feel each night when you cleanse your skin before bed. Oatmeal has been used for centuries to help soothe irritated skin, making it a coveted ingredient for pretty much all skin types, but especially those who have sensitivity.
12. NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Eyeliner proves that you don't have to spend a ton of your hard-earned cash to find your liquid eyeliner soulmate. Those who are extremely serious about their cat-eye makeup will love this liner's slim, precise tip and smudge-proof formula.
13. OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Extra Penetrating Hair Oil works as an anecdote for hair that has been damaged from hot tools. People say this product, which contains cold-pressed, Moroccan argan oil, is the one thing that rescued their locks from the point of no return.
14. L'Oreal Paris Rouge Signature Lip Stain may feel light on your lips, but it won't budge an inch, earning its HG status. It's one of the best drugstore lippies to have in your arsenal, especially when you're planning an epic feast and don't want to worry about smudging your lipstick.
15. Airspun Loose Face Powder should be nicknamed the "godmother of face powders." It's dependable, wonderful, and been around a while — since 1935, in fact! This powder is the perfect finishing touch to a flawless face and it lasts forever. It definitely has a strong floral scent, but if you're not smell-sensitive, you'll probably be obsessed with it like so many others are.
16. Milani Stay Put Brow Color With Dual-Ended Pro Brush will give you impeccable eyebrows (that do NOT budge) at a fraction of a price compared to higher-end brow brands. If you were personally victimized by the pencil-thin brow trend of the 2000s, this secret weapon should always be within a hand's reach.
17. Differin Adapalene Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment is a product that people with acne swear completely changed their life. It's the only FDA-approved retinoid acne treatment available without a prescription, and not only clears pimples, but helps repair texture and tone.
18. Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler has earned praise from fans for being a multi-purpose product and a necessity for curly-haired peeps. It can be used as both a leave-in and a normal rinse-out conditioner, and easily untangles knots and smoothes frizz without weighing curls down.
19. CoverGirl TruBlend Undercover Concealer comes in 30 shades and features a lightweight, yet matte formula that will hide the most aggressive acne scars and dark circles.
20. Batiste Clean & Classic Original Dry Shampoo beats more expensive dry shampoos time and time again because it does exactly what it needs to do: trick people into thinking that you washed your hair. Who needs to spend money on a fancier option when you can get the real deal for just a few bucks?
21. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge apparently takes its name literally — it's a miracle makeup application tool for a lot of beauty fans. It leaves a flawless finish whether you use liquid or cream foundation.
22. Holler and Glow Purrfect Pedi Body Mask not only looks like cute AF socks, but it also makes the most calloused feet feel baby-soft (once all that peeling is done!). They contain a winning combo of exfoliating ingredients, such as soybean seed extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, and rosemary leaf extract that will remove all that roughness, turning your tootsies brand new.
23. e.l.f. Putty Eye Primer will ensure that all the hard work you did to draw on that cat-eye won't be in vain. After all, liquid eyeliner and a good eyelid primer are always a winning combo, like peanut butter and jelly. This one is also infused with squalane so it boosts hydration (because nobody needs dry, cracked eyeliner).
24. Reina Rebelde Bold Lip Color Stick can be compared to other known HGs, like the classic Nars Lip Pencils or the newer Haus Beauty Lip Crayons. It's a rich, pigmented lip crayon that's long-lasting without drying your lips out in the process.
25. Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer cuts down on styling time by simply being a genius two-in-one product. It works by drying damp hair while smoothing it at the same time, allowing you to skip your flat iron afterward. (No wonder it's become a true holy grail hair tool for so many people this year.)
26. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water For Waterproof Makeup works like a magic eraser, but for the face! It will remove water-resistant makeup in a pinch without irritating your skin. The end-all, be-all of face cleansers.
27. Lip Smacker Lip Balm Single — Dr. Pepper might not be as fancy as other lip moisturizers, but is lowkey one of the best lip balms. Ask around — you’ll most likely find at least one friend still raving about this longtime classic. Fun fact: Brittany Murphy (R.I.P.!) used to love this lip balm, too.
28. Versed Press Restart Gentle Retinol Serum has been making its way into the skincare routines (and hearts) of many thanks to its skin texture-improving powers. It also helps decongest clogged pores, even tone, and encourage collagen production.
29. Pixi By Petra Rose Tonic lives on the vanities of many beauty fans for not only sounding incredibly luxurious (Cleopatra used rosewater, hello!), but actually lives up to its first impressions. This tonic truly helps hydrate, soothe, and balance the skin.
30. Honest Beauty Extreme Length Mascara + Lash Primer is a mascara that beauty editors absolutely love, thanks to the fact that it's double-ended. Coat your lashes with the primer end before applying the mascara so your lashes will pop, lengthen, and curl nicely enough that people will ask if you got extensions.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.