We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Somehow, without my consent, I am officially closer to being a 30-year-old than I am a 20-year-old.
In what is a pleasant surprise, I've found that there are a handful of previously ordinary things that now bring me joy, the older I've become. If you, too, are over the age of 25, these 18 things will likely give you a quiet thrill:
1. This pumice cleaning stone, because there's nothing more embarrassing than having to direct unexpected guests to a dirty toilet.
2. This touch-up crayon that will fill the little scratches and dents your wooden furniture has accumulated over the years.
3. This Squatty Potty, the original foot stool designed to make the muscle area around your colon relax, thereby allowing you to drop your ~stool~ faster and more completely.
4. This Sensori + Macedon Trail Detoxifying Mist that smells like a walk in an Australian forest after rain — and will literally improve the quality of the air around you.
5. This hardwood floor cleaner, made for housekeeping novices like myself — just squirt and mop, and voila! Floors are like new again.
6. This gel mould and mildew remover, that does all the dirty work in the shower you've been avoiding.
7. This drain snake that will unclog the hair that has been building up since you've been sprouting follicles on top of your head.
8. This over-the-door shoe organiser, which will prevent guests from tripping over the shoes you used to just kick off in your youth.
9. This cord organiser, because though it never bothered you as a kid, the mess of cords behind your desk are starting to make your eye twitch.
10. This microfibre blind cleanser, because waving a duster back and forth isn't doing much more than spreading dust around the room.
11. This wine aerator and decanter, which will give them the best glass of wine every time – though you just picked the bottle up from Aldi.
12. These flocked hangers, which unlike wire hangers, will ensure your clothes stay in place and won't get damaged.
13. This small push close container from Kmart, which gives my pantry the kind of uniformity that only a grown up could achieve.
14. These Scholl gel shoe inserts, because now that you're a real adult, you care about arch support.
17. These bed sheet fasteners, which will give the illusion of a made bed, but really, the only difference is that your bloody fitted sheets are in place for once.
18. And finally, this smart ceramic mug that will ensure your ageing, frail body always stays warm.
You, showing other people this stuff:
Free and fast delivery on millions of products, access to Amazon Originals, thousands of free e-books — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.