We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
2. Riddle Cube will turn your family into a pack of shape shifters.
"I’ve found my new go-to birthday gift! RiddleCube is a great game, the kind you can easily pick up for a few minutes or an hour, on your own or with a group, whether you want to keep score or just do a few rounds for fun. My 9-year-old was immediately attracted to its tactile nature, and my 4-year-old loved inventing her own versions of the shapes we were attempting."—Christa Bartlett
6. Moustache Smash is a hairy — excuse me — very good time
"Watching a group of 13-year-olds play Moustache Smash is like watching a Black Friday sale with everyone fighting for the same discounted towels. I couldn't help but laugh hysterically as each girl held the mustache up to her face then frantically tried to be the first to smash the card that either matched the color or the shape of their mustache. "—The Three Woods
8. Madd Capp Checkers is the perfect game to bring on your next camping trip (even if that's just in your own backyard).
9. Ring It tends to be a bit noisy (in a marvelous way).
"I purchased it for my 5-year-old but after everyone saw how fun it was, we all joined in to play during Thanksgiving dinner. Warning! The people playing this game get very loud and you should play on a sturdy non-glass table top. There will be multiple people slamming their hands down on the bell. Also, your eyes will leak with joy and your cheeks will be sore from all the laughter. Enjoy!"—SunnySideUp24
11. Thumbs Up will give your stubbiest fingers quite the work out.
"A fun game of matching, quick thinking, moving quickly, and thumbs! Yes, thumbs. You have to get rings on your thumb in a certain order based on a card but you have to do it faster than anyone else! I love a good silly game."—My Geeklings
12. Tumble Tower is a giant Jenga-esque game to play in your yard.
"We got this for our newly remodeled back yard and it is so much fun! We play it, BBQ, and enjoy the outdoor time with our family! It comes with a convenient carrying bag, so it can travel with us! "—Kristen Frank
18. Spot It is like an old fashioned game of Memory on steroids.
20. Kitty Paw is the ideal game for a family of cat-lovers.
21. Letter Tycoon lets you build an "alphabet empire".
"A sort of cross between Scrabble and Monopoly, however this game actually ends in a reasonable amount of time. I have a 10-year-old that loves to play it. Helps with spelling and concentration. In this era of digital everything, this is a family board game that does not leave the family bored. Good fun for any age."—Stonecoldmark