Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A Cricut Cuttlebug die cutting and embossing machine.
2. Your foot's "solemate" (AKA, a bar that cleanses and exfoliates).
3. A collection of recipes based on World of Warcraft.
4. A chair your child will be able to use as an infant *and* as a toddler.
5. A kit for making brightly-colored paper airplanes.
6. A shovel you should definitely invest in before the snow starts to fly (you can break it down into smaller pieces to store in your car).
7. A book that'll teach you how to be a better cook... through science.
8. Boot shapers that'll fit any size (or style) of boot you own.
9. Leaf scoops for making fall yard work a bit easier.
10. A cozy cave for your cat to happily lurk in (and cuddle up to).
Promising review: "Best product and best price for cat caves. My cat LIVES in this! He absolutely loves it! It's stiff and holds its shape, but when he wants to sleep outside of it, he climbs on top and it collapses so he can use it like a traditional cat bed. My cat is a hairless cat, so he gets cold easily and this is like a little oven! " —Paige Wilson
11. A seat protector to keep your car free from baby and toddler footprints.
12. An inexpensive puffy jacket with hundreds and hundreds of positive reviews.
Promising review: "Totally worth the money. I can tell I'll be wearing this jacket for years to come. Huge pockets, huge hood, long enough to cover your butt if you're wearing leggings. Also, while the body part of the jacket is puffy, the sleeves are much more fitted... so you don't look huge while wearing it. The hip area is a little snug, but there's a zipper to adjust it and give yourself more wiggle room. Really warm, while feeling very lightweight at the same time. Seriously, my new favorite jacket." —Jennifer
13. A wooden trinket box for elephant lovers.
14. A stroller organizer that would make a ~perfect~ baby shower gift.
15. "Ultra-calming" makeup removing wipes designed for sensitive skin.
16. A fun chair stacking game that'll help kids improve their hand-eye coordination.
17. Super comfortable, lightweight running shoes that are less expensive than similar styles from Nike.
18. An alarm clock with tons of cool features (a white noise generator! a wakeup light! USB charging ports!).
19. A set of felt tip pens for note taking, coloring, or even just doodling.
20. A book that will make you want to dig out your old LEGO collection and start building for the first time in years.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.