Here’s What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the ranking. This week: a new Mario Party game, glitter for your hair, and a creepy horse mask!
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
8. An easy-to-clean water bottle with a wide mouth and straw lid that you can use for hot or cold drinks.
9. Striped cotton tees that come in six different colors.
13. The new She & Him album for anyone who would just as soon skip Halloween and go straight to Christmas.
14. Instant tea that actually tastes good hot or cold.
Promising review: "I love that I can make iced tea so fast. These are great to take when traveling. They are so easy to use: just tear open and add to a glass of water. I then add ice and some sweetener. The taste is just like I brewed it from a tea bag. It has a mellow, non-bitter flavor that even tastes good without sugar. This is my new on-the-go drink." —Tara Pittman
19. A five-pack of thick socks to keep your feet warm this winter.
Promising review: "I ordered these socks to refresh my supply of warm socks for the colder months ahead. I was impressed with the two color look, but honestly the picture in the Amazon post does not do these socks justice. These socks are super soft and snuggle your feet so comfortably. " —L. Huckaby