Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. "Stix" to add some temporary glitter and color to your hair.
2. A new version of Mario Party for 3DS.
3. Faux-suede booties with a stacked heel that come in four different colors.
4. A camper for Barbie dolls that puts all human-sized campers to shame.
5. Pretty plush slippers to pad around the house in.
6. Face *crayons* that are so much easier to use than face *paint*.
7. A new cookbook by Anthony Bourdain (his first in over 10 years).
8. An easy-to-clean water bottle with a wide mouth and straw lid that you can use for hot or cold drinks.
9. Striped cotton tees that come in six different colors.
10. A kit for building a cool light-up monster truck out of blocks.
11. Leggings by Under Armour that are designed to keep you cool and dry as you exercise.
12. Crunchy coconut chips you'll end up eating a whole bag of.
13. The new She & Him album for anyone who would just as soon skip Halloween and go straight to Christmas.
14. Instant tea that actually tastes good hot or cold.
Promising review: "I love that I can make iced tea so fast. These are great to take when traveling. They are so easy to use: just tear open and add to a glass of water. I then add ice and some sweetener. The taste is just like I brewed it from a tea bag. It has a mellow, non-bitter flavor that even tastes good without sugar. This is my new on-the-go drink." —Tara Pittman
15. A ball with easy-to-grab bumps that babies will want to toss around for hours.
16. Teeny tiny turtles who want to live on your earlobes.
17. Sturdy straws with an opening made for sipping on thicker drinks (like smoothies or milkshakes).
18. Collapsible measuring cups and spoons that are cheap AF.
19. A five-pack of thick socks to keep your feet warm this winter.
Promising review: "I ordered these socks to refresh my supply of warm socks for the colder months ahead. I was impressed with the two color look, but honestly the picture in the Amazon post does not do these socks justice. These socks are super soft and snuggle your feet so comfortably. " —L. Huckaby
20. And a horse mask to creep out each and every person you encounter while wearing it.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.