Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
1. Nose strips for people who are sick of paying for Bioré.
2. A book filled with exclusive, behind-the-scenes information about the making of Outlander.
3. A compact, energy-efficient, scratch-resistant fridge to store snacks in a dorm room or beverages in a family room.
4. A gadget that allows you to give your dog a treat even when you're miles and miles away from home.... and (perhaps more importantly, lol) it also keeps an eye on them with a camera and noise-sensor.
5. Over 700 googly eyes to affix to everything you own.
6. An oh-so-cheap pack of brightly colored, spill-proof cups for kids who are just learning how to drink out of something that's *not* a bottle.
7. An adjustable ring that looks like an octopus tentacle.
8. Wands to keep your windshield clean so you can actually see through all the splattered bugs and bird poop that's usually covering it.
9. A wig for anyone who plans on being Daenerys Targaryen for Halloween.
10. A dog who's very hungry.... for pennies, quarters, nickels, and dimes.
11. And a book filled with "photos and stories of a life with a four-legged love."
12. Delicious caramel topping for your popcorn that's made with no artificial ingredients.
13. A convertible carrier that allows you to carry your baby in four different ways.
14. An alarm clock that ~glows~ when it's ok for your kids to actually get out of bed (aka not 5AM on a Saturday).
15. A pack of four racerback sports bras in a variety of colors.
16. Cups to sip from while you casually text everyone you know.
17. An all-natural, unscented, clumping clay litter that cat owners rave about.
18. And a clever toy rain cloud that should be a part of every bath toy collection.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week’s post here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.