1. A nipple cream that's sure to be great while breastfeeding, but it can also ease the irritation of sore, dry nipples during your first and third trimester. Grab this and ~nip~ that pain in the bud before it gets bad.
2. A whole foods cookbook with a week-by-week guide about how your baby is growing and what the best foods are during those times, for moments when figuring out what to have for dinner (let alone making it "healthy") feels almost as hard as being pregnant in the first place.
3. A surprisingly comfortable maternity shirt you'll love a (sand)lot. It has ruched sleeves that'll grow with you, so you'll be able to sport a cute shirt and stay comfortable the entire time your little kiddo is kickin'!
4. The First-Time Mom's Pregnancy Handbook, a beautifully illustrated book that's gonna guide you from your first trimester to your baby's first three months. Who says parenting doesn't come with a handbook?
5. A natural body wash that'll keep you feeling fresh and clean, naturally, even when you start understanding the nitty gritty bits of pregnant life.
6. A pair of compression socks so you can finally feel some relief in your swollen legs and feet, while your heart swells *with gratitude* instead.
7. A keepsake frame for treasuring your peanut's first plandid, because this little influencer has already completely changed your ~frame~ of mind.
8. A body butter so at least your *skin* can be smooth when nothing else in your pregnancy feels like smooth sailing.
9. A half-calf, low acid coffee for moments when making a human is exhausting and you need some added (heartburn free) energy while growing your little bean.
10. A pack of 24 vomit bags, because the thought of not having these on hand when you need them is gonna make you feel (even more) sick.
11. A natural acne treatment to help clear up hormonal acne you may notice during your pregnancy, without adding any harsh chemicals to your skin.
13. A box of fibrous cereal for when the best treat you can think of is no longer being constipated.
15. An essential oil stick for anyone who knows that dealing with headaches without being able to take regular pain killers is a real pain in the neck.
16. A body pillow that'll be the best sleeping companion you've ever had. Honestly with this thing, a good night's sleep won't just seem like a dream.
17. Or a pregnancy wedge pillow – this is gonna be small enough to bring with you on-the-go and be a comfort when you're simply trying to get comfortable at home.
18. A pregnancy journal that'll be the ~write~ way to make sure you keep these memories around forever.
19. A prenatal workout DVD for anyone who doesn't think it's too much of a ~stretch~ to find healthy ways to work out before and after baby.
20. A pack of three bra extenders so you can wear a bra that actually fits, even when your boobs decide to change sizes from moment to moment.
22. A natural water-resistant sunscreen that's gonna keep you covered when pregnancy hasn't been a walk in the park, so you deserve to make it a day at the beach.
23. A birthing ball that'll help stretch out your back during particularly uncomfortable stages of your pregnancy or be a ~ball~ to use during your labor, if you'd like to move around.
24. A morning sickness tea for anyone who would be lifted up by going to brunch with friends...as long as they are able to keep that brunch down.
25. An activity book sure to keep you entertained (and feel understood) during every sketchy part of your pregnancy.
26. A pair of cozy non-skid socks that'll keep your toes warm during doctors appointments and remind your support system that your feet have been supporting you, and your baby, all day every day – that hard work certainly deserves a foot rub!
27. A pair of Belly Buds sure to *beat* any other gift you could give your favorite pregnant friend.
30. An inflatable birth support chair to help you relax and sit comfortably, prep certain movements for labor, and be there for you if you think you might blow up if you aren't able to move around during labor.
31. And finally, a pack of three pregnancy panties that'll be adored by humorous moms-to-be who need a little laugh while waiting for their little one.
People reaching for your pregnant belly like:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And be sure to check out the posts below for when your baby finally arrives: