We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A shampoo bar (equivalent to THREE bottles of shampoo) that'll clean your hair without all that plastic – this is an earth-friendly solution that's raising the bar, literally.
2. A tea infusing mug so you can grab some loose leaf oolong and lose those teabags.
3. A natural hand sanitizer in a recyclable bottle that's gonna be easy to carry around wherever germs abound (which is, unfortunately, everywhere).
4. A bidet, because when you realize that washing your rear end after using the bathroom makes as much sense as washing your hands, you're sure to avoid wiping with that dry, wasteful, less-efficient toilet paper as often as possible.
5. A collapsible popcorn popper for movie-enthusiasts who love popcorn but would also love an alternative to the microwave bags they've been using since childhood.
6. A set of decibel-reducing, noise-canceling earplugs designed to keep your ears safe and clear out any sound around you. These work much better than foam ear plugs *and* they're reusable!
7. A pack of wool dryer balls that'll dry your clothes faster, make your laundry softer, and replace wasteful dryer sheets and fabric softener. You'll seriously have a ~ball~ with these lovely things in your laundry.
8. A silicone swab – use this once and you can realize how ~eary~ using up so many disposable ones was. This thing can get that gunk out no problem, again and again!
9. A jar of exfoliating sugar cubes for preventing the edges of your bath from drowning in plastic bottles without sacrificing your skincare routine.
10. A pack of 10 squeezable food pouches sure to make snack time a little easier and a lot less wasteful. Just throw in some applesauce, juice, or a homemade treat, twist the seal, and take your family's snack to go!
11. A portable hand warmer that doubles as a cell charger, because it is still icy outside and (as luck would have it) it's gonna be icy again. Get this, keep it forever, and save all the money you'd spend on disposable hand warmers to get yourself a warmer coat!
12. A Billie razor, so you can drop the pink tax and pick up a smooth-looking razor with a handle you only have to buy once – just get new razor heads instead of buying an entire razor every time you need a sharper shave.
13. A pack of reusable baking cups for home chefs who want baked goods prepared in a way that's better for the environment.
14. A pack of 100% natural cellulose Swedish dishcloths so you can throw away your grimy sponge *and* prevent overusing wasteful paper towels.
15. A face mask "brush" that'll help you apply masks without losing any spa-worthy products to brush bristles. You'll be surprised just how much product you save with this little thing!
16. A pack of four reusable sandwich bags to satisfy savvy spenders who are sick of wasting money on disposable bags when they're trying to save money by bringing lunch from home in the first place.
17. A door-draft stopper that'll keep your heat and AC from leaking into the hallway. Future you is looking at your utilities bill right now and thanking present you a *lot*.
18. A pack of 10 bamboo cotton nursing pads – they're gonna be an easy and cost-effective way to deal with what a ~drip~ nursing is at times.
19. A pack of silicone straws that are lovely (obvi), dishwasher-safe (drool), and are sure to be easy to take anywhere (heckin' joy).
20. And a slim canteen with a clean design that'll be easy to fit into any bag or backpack and thus, easy to chose over buying a water bottle later in the day.
21. A menstrual cup for environmentally-minded folks who are sick and tired of spending what could be monthly chocolate money on disposable period products.
22. A stash of glass baby food jars so you can store (and freeze!) your own homemade purees without producing a ton of trash.
23. A set of organic cotton-mesh produce bags for helping you avoid the roll of plastic bags when picking out your fruits and vegetables. These even have a drawstring for keeping your produce in place.
24. A water fountain attachment that's gonna help you save water when you only want a sip. Plus this makes brushing your teeth way easier!
25. A BPA-free silicone "food hugger" sure to keep your cut produce fresh and keep your jars covered.
26. A beeswax food wrap that'll become your go-to and replace the plastic wrap and sandwich bags in your life. It's antibacterial, reusable, and has a darling design that is simply the bee's knees!
27. A pack of cloth diapers for parents who know that having a baby is expensive, but diapers don't have to be.
28. And machine washable bamboo baby wipes that are gentle on even extremely sensitive skin. You can use these over and over again, they won't ever ~wipe~ out!
29. A French press for helping you enjoy a luxe cup of coffee without paper filters or one-use coffee shop cups.
30. A rather charming waxed canvas lunch bag that'll help you avoid spending extra money on your lunches while also giving you that old school, paper sack lunch lewk. Go ahead, eat up that nostalgia!
31. A jar of toothpaste tablets that use less water to make and come in a glass jar, instead of unrecyclable tubes, for any earth-conscious folks who would prefer cleaning their teeth with something that's cleaner for the environment.
32. An indoor compost bin that's gonna look great on your counter and help you responsibly toss unused pieces of produce.
33. A roll of machine washable reusable bamboo towels that'll be so easy to use you won't feel like you've gotta throw in the towel on your eco-friendly goals, avoiding wasteful products will be easier than you think!
34. And finally, a whiteboard calendar you can literally use for the rest of your days. Skip buying calendars and writing notes on random sheets of paper – use this spiffy schedule instead!
When Mother Earth starts checking in on all your progress:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
For even more eco-friendly options, check out the posts below: