24 Eco-Friendly Products You Can Get On Amazon That People Actually Swear By
Let's make some headway on your 2020 resolution.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. A sleek compost bin with an adjustable air vent you can mount on your cabinet door if you prefer to keep it out of sight. (Though, it's far from an eyesore!)
4. A roomy canvas tote to take along to the grocery store so there's no need to get a plastic bag at checkout.
7. A variety pack of tasty gum that'll cut out the wasteful plastic — Simply Gum uses wild harvested chicle (tree sap) as its base.
8. A naturally sourced toothpaste and tube roller from a company that is committed to sustainability and local production to make you finally care about toothpaste. Try resisting this pastel and Helvetica packaging — you can't!
10. A recycled gift wrap set embedded with hundreds of Wildflower seeds — just cover the paper with 1/8" of loose topsoil instead of tossing it in the trash — so the gift recipient will walk away with two gifts. Three, if they consider saving the earth one.
11. A bamboo cutlery set that'll come with a metal straw and cleaning brush (the whole sustainable fam!).
13. A pack of 100% compostable poop bags because the world doesn't have to go to shit just because your dog does.
16. A set of degradable wheat-straw-fiber plates that are clumsy-person safe — customers confirm they are truly unbreakable.
17. A pack of long-lasting and biodegradable plant-based sponges without added colors and chemicals.
20. A low-flow showerhead that's designed to help save you up to 30% more energy and water (as long as you don't end up spending twice as much time in the shower enjoying the hot water).
21. A two-pack of Meyer's laundry detergent, which is biodegradable, plant-derived, and not least of all, very lovely to smell.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.