1. An Aquapaw Slow Treater that'll keep your fluffer in the bath long enough to finally get her fluffy! Just throw some peanut butter or other pasty treat in the grooves and let her lick away while you scrub her up!
2. A pack of four purse hooks so you can leave the house knowing you won't have to put your purse on the sticky floor of another Yelp-recommended dive bar ever again.
3. A welcome mat — clever decor for anyone who wants to make those door-to-door salesmen really work for it (and get a hearty laugh while they're at it).
4. A cool gel memory foam pillow that absorbs the heat from your body and releases it from the other end of the pillow, so you can sleep on the "cool side" all night long.
5. An ironing tool sure to give you a perfect shirt sleeve crease each and every time, and save you time ironing while you're at it.
6. A pair of beer foaming stones that'll give canned and bottled beers a bubbly boost that really ~rocks~.
7. A U-shaped shelving system – it's gonna give you so much usable storage space you just might finally find the spices you actually need to cook with. No more replacing paprika with cayenne pepper ever again!
8. A Wallet Ninja to open boxes, peel fruit, screw in basically anything, and get almost any job done without a toolbox in sight.
9. A door draft stopper to keep your sweet sweet (and expensive!) cool air conditioned air from leaking through your door and into the hallway. The neighbors keep playing Nickelback in the middle of the night, they don't deserve your icy air.
10. A pair of flashlight gloves that'll keep your hands, well, handy *and* help you see the light at the end of the tunnel or (more likely) the light at the end of the breaker box.
11. A cool kit to help you build your own video game using physical and digital tools — you can use the included game board and 320 blocks to build out game rooms and characters, then use the app to scan your creation and learn to code it.
12. A toilet target light with a motion sensor and clear projection that'll make potty training a bright spot in your child's life.
14. A shirt folder that'll give you a dresser full of perfectly crisp and beautifully folded shirts in a matter of minutes.
15. A tube of hot honey with the perfect amount of sweet and heat to make every meal (and we mean every meal) a masterpiece. Looking at you, broccoli.
16. A pair of reusable silicone scrubbing gloves — a multitasking cleaning tool that'll make you the clever lifeskill-having adult you didn't even know you could be.
17. A salt shooter to help you hunt the world's real most dangerous game, the housefly. That...or use it to season your food in the most extra way possible.
18. Or a gentle critter catcher for people who prefer to catch and release helpful arachnids and other (kinda cute) creepy crawlies.
19. A liquid-free reusable iRoller — a sanitizing (and safe) cleaner to use on your smartphones and tablets.
20. A bathtub disco light — it can make your relaxing bath time even more bright, or better yet, convince your kids to finally get in the tub.
21. A multi-function cutting board with a raised side to catch loose juices/food and a grippy side with large grooves to hold meat in place while you carve.
23. An essential oil diffuser for your car so you can turn on some Enya, take a deep breath, and enjoy a relaxing aroma when the traffic is ~driving~ you wild.
25. A car visor tissue holder that'll save the day when someone gets a sudden bloody nose or when the traffic is so bad you start crying uncontrollably.
26. A magic tap to help kiddos get drinks on their own without having to do any heavy lifting — you won't have to cry over spilled milk ever again.
28. A beard bib to keep your sink free of shavings and get you out of any potentially ~hairy~ situations with your roommates.
29. A darling pig egg yolk separator you can use when your recipe calls for separated eggs and you don't want your meal to turn into slop.
30. A pack of rainbow fire packets that'll turn your typical camping trip into the magical rainbow unicorn vacation your seven-year-old has been begging for from the moment you started packing.
31. A Pedi Pocket blanket with a cozy li'l pocket to keep your constantly chilly toes warm and toe-sty.
32. A pocket-sized wine aerator that'll quickly simulate the aging process using one of three different settings (for white, red, and port), and customize your drinking experience.
33. A toilet paper and magazine holder that's fully aware of how much time you like to spend in the bathroom and more than happy to accommodate for your reading needs.
Me, looking at each and every one of these products:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Want to try out even more cool tools with clever tricks? Check out these posts below: