1. Stop bending your neck by keeping your computer at a comfortable height.
2. Add a warm glow to the fluorescent lighting by putting battery-powered string lights in a fun vase.
3. Tack fabric to your partition walls to get the look of fancy wallpaper.
4. Dress up your keyboard with pretty but subtle stickers.
5. Keep your appointments at a glance with a two-in-one desk blotter and calendar.
6. Or use a rug swatch as a desk blotter to keep your keyboard from sliding around.
7. Set out pretty office supplies that don't take up a lot of room.
8. Go green with desk-friendly plants that don't require a lot of work.
9. Or DIY some neon paper succulents that are ~actually~ impossible to kill.
10. Keep the creativity flowing by playing with a set of magnetic poetry.
11. Pop a lumbar pillow on your desk chair to make it extra comfy.
12. Increase your space by adding a corner shelf in your cubicle.
13. And add decorative pushpins to attach the fabric to your cubicle and turn it into a bulletin board.
14. Keep a color-coded flip chart so your co-workers know when you're out of office, in a meeting, or shouldn't be disturbed.
Get it from Amazon for $12.95.
15. Hang clipboards on your wall so you can swap out inspirational material, to-do lists, and more.
16. And kick it up a notch by using pretty patterned clipboards instead of boring ones.
17. Keep a six-can mini fridge at your desk so no one steals your LaCroix.
18. Change your desktop background to something that'll put a smile on your face when you close your tabs.
19. Brighten up your supplies with neon desk organizers.
20. Add a privacy screen that'll help you focus on the task at hand.
21. Turn mason jars into chic pencil cups with an easy DIY.
22. Hang a magnetic dartboard that'll help you vent any post-meeting frustration.
23. Use a cord keeper so your chargers and cables don't fall behind your desk.
24. And label your cords with washi tape so you know which things to unplug.
25. Keep your push notifications at a glance with an iPhone charging stand (that's also a planter!).
26. Hang a double hook on your partition to create a space for your jackets and accessories.
Get it from Amazon for $8.49.
27. Make it personal by hanging your favorite (appropriate) photos on a pretty gold photo clips.
28. Transform a boring filing cabinet with decoupage or contact paper.
29. Eliminate the junk and store your important files in this elephant's trunk.
30. Keep your important papers organized with paper clips that add a lil' something.
Get this Star Trek set from ThinkGeek for $19.99.