2. Add a warm glow to the fluorescent lighting by putting battery-powered string lights in a fun vase.
3. Tack fabric to your partition walls to get the look of fancy wallpaper.
8. Go green with desk-friendly plants that don't require a lot of work.
9. Or DIY some neon paper succulents that are ~actually~ impossible to kill.
13. And add decorative pushpins to attach the fabric to your cubicle and turn it into a bulletin board.
14. Keep a color-coded flip chart so your co-workers know when you're out of office, in a meeting, or shouldn't be disturbed.
Get it from Amazon for $12.95.
15. Hang clipboards on your wall so you can swap out inspirational material, to-do lists, and more.
16. And kick it up a notch by using pretty patterned clipboards instead of boring ones.
18. Change your desktop background to something that'll put a smile on your face when you close your tabs.
21. Turn mason jars into chic pencil cups with an easy DIY.
24. And label your cords with washi tape so you know which things to unplug.
25. Keep your push notifications at a glance with an iPhone charging stand (that's also a planter!).
26. Hang a double hook on your partition to create a space for your jackets and accessories.
Get it from Amazon for $8.49.
30. Keep your important papers organized with paper clips that add a lil' something.
Get this Star Trek set from ThinkGeek for $19.99.