We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pet hair-removing roller with a patented brush design (and *no* adhesive strips) to rid your lovely black sofa of all your furry friend's shedding in a quick roll — so you can get back to cuddling together.
Promising review: "I don't usually write reviews, but if I could buy stock in the ChomChom I would! This is incredible. I immediately started using it on blankets, cat tree, towels that the cats lay on, bed skirt, every cloth or soft surface that the cats touch and TONS of fur started coming off! It's simple and easy, no sticky paper that barely does anything. The design is ingenious! It's a roller that goes back and forth about a one-quarter turn, so you have to go one direction, then back, and that simple motion not only picks up ALL the hair, but then removes it from the outer part of the roller and deposits it in the interior. When you open the back to reveal the interior, there's all the hair all bunched up! Like freakin' magic! I cannot wait to start cleaning every surface again once I finally cleaned it once. Allergies were going nuts and after picking up all this dust and fur I'm hopeful that will go a long way to feel better. Best product I've bought in years, I cannot believe that the reviews were so darn accurate! Get! This! Product!" —Joshua A. Flanders
Get it from Amazon for $24.95.
2. A Zipuller for those mornings where you're reaching around the back to zip up that dress but simply CANNOT. Don't waste time tracking down your roomie — you can handle things now.
Just attach, step in, and zip!
Promising review: "I live alone so one of the biggest troubles I have is zipping up dresses by myself. I tried this product and it works great! I tried it with both small zippers and large zippers. As long as it can loop through the hole, the Zipuller can grip it. Plus, the grip is pretty sturdy and does not become loose when you pull it up. Never has this task been easier! I am so happy that I purchased it and I recommend that you do too!" —Cherie Weissman
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in three colors).
3. A set of two magnetic cheat sheets for making the most of your Instant Pot without having to Google. This is a great way to make bulk-cooking grains for the whole week and making cooking for yourself a little easier!
Promising review: "Best invention ever for all Instant Pot fans! A must! I am so happy that I decided to give this product a try! What an amazing idea. I placed the smaller magnet right on the instant pot and use it daily for a quick reference. Instead of search the cookbook or internet, I can just glance over and know in an instant how to program my Instant Pot for that particular product." —Olesya R.
Get the set of two from Amazon for $8.39 (available in two sizes).
And if you don't have an Instant Pot yet, you can get one for $89.
4. An exfoliating First Aid Beauty Bump eraser body scrib reviewers with KP (aka keratosis pilaris) swear by to get rid of those tiny red bumps, without slathering on any additional creams or products — just use in the shower instead of your regular soap.
It contains 10% glycolic and lactic acids, and has tiny pumice exfoliants to buff away dead skin for smooooooooooth arms.
Promising review: "Amazing product! I've suffered with KP on my arms for 15 years and nothing helped. This product didn't just help, it completely cleared it away! I noticed a big difference after just one use and a month later of using it 2 times a week my arms are smooth and I'm no longer embarrassed of them. I'm so excited! This product has changed my life!" —Sherrie Ruiz
Get it from Amazon for $28.
5. A self-watering, self-aerating planter to keep your thirsty plants happy, *without* worrying about dreaded root rot. Just fill the reservoir and the (patented) hollow legs will draw water up into the soil.
Each planter comes with a clip-on watering attachment for easy pouring!
Promising review: "I purchased six of these so far. And plan to purchase more. They are reliable, functional, easy to use, and my plants love them. They work well indoors and out. The little spout keeps water from getting everywhere. While they are absolutely perfect, a couple of suggestions: It'd be nice if the distance between the saucer and pot was ever so much increased so as to easily tell if more water is needed. Again, this is SO minor and will not affect my future purchases. AND I hope this company is so successful it can add more colors and styles. I plan to buy a half dozen more as my small plants grow a bit more." —Brenda Daily
Get it from Amazon for $9.97+ (available in three sizes and five colors).
6. An ingeniously designed grease bag capable of holding 32 ounces (!!) of leftover grease so you *don't* end up pouring it down the sink and dealing with clogged pipes later on. And it ~encapsulates~ the grease, meaning no leaking in the trash.
7. A hair bonding treatment you can leave on for as little as 15 minutes (or as much as overnight if you wish) to help strengthen and condition hair in just one use. Reviewers swear by it to help the look of their split end and dry, damaged hair.
Like Olaplex, it's a rebonding treatment to help repair heat or chemical damage.
Promising review: "I love this stuff! I was initially looking for Olaplex and came across this so I thought I would give it a try. I have been trying to grow out my hair but the ends become dry and easily damaged, so every time it grows I just need to cut it again. I was about to cut it when I got this in the mail and tried it. It was amazing! Gave my hair that fresh cut look and feel, added tons of shine back in and made it feel so healthy. This is a game changer for me!" —mmsmco
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing ! I believe the last bleaching on my 4C hair I fried it . But after using this tonight, my hair feels so smooth and my curl pattern is back ! **5 stars**!" —j. kindred
Get it from Amazon for $23.99.
8. A pair of fillable paint touch-up pens for a quick way to fix any marks, scratches, or scuffs on your walls or furniture without buying extra cans or breaking out a paintbrush or roller..
Some reviewers have no trouble refilling the pen, some do, so note that they make come to about $5 per single use.
Promising review: "This is the greatest thing ever! A lot of the reviews are because people do not understand the concept. No, you cannot add different colors to the pens. One pen, one color, forever. There is no way to clean. That's why they have a pack of more than one. I added my wall paint and I ALWAYS have simple touch-up at anytime. The paint comes out nice and the brush is perfect for smaller touch-up areas. I use this for when the kids scratch the wall or for when I need a cleanup that can't be wiped off. Every household should have this and it should be sold at the checkout isle. This is a must-have for all homeowners!" —Dlanoz
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $9.99 (also available in a five-pack).
9. A SockDock, aka a useful tool you can clip dirty socks to (in pairs!), toss the *whole thing* in the washer and dryer, and remove together so NO SOCK gets lost. And you're not stuck searching for a pair when you're already running late.
Promising review: "Totally obsessed with this! I’ve been using it a few weeks now and have zero complaints! I haven’t lost a single sock since! They always come out paired and completely dried (which was one of my concerns, I wasn’t sure if they were going to dry properly) I would defiantly recommend this! It’s amazing and makes life so much easier! Specially with a toddler and baby on the way!" —Sarah Elizabeth
Get it from Amazon for $16 (available in five colors).
10. A razor protector (it fits all standard men's and women's razors) to prevent rust and corrosion and keep your blades sharper for longer, so you don't have to waste money on replacements again and again and again.
It helps your razor dry between uses, stretches to fit, andprotects the blade when you're traveling — making your razor last up to THREE TIMES longer.
Promising review: "This was a great find! I wanted to test this for myself, so I put two razors in the shower with one having the Steelbee. I shaved every other with each razor and within weeks I could tell a big difference. The razor without the Steelbee has rust spots and is much duller. All of the razors in the house will now be using this. I even used this on my most recent business trip last week and it doubled as a great travel protector." —Rob May
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
11. A hair-smoothing gel cream stick (it's like a mascara wand!) to control any pesky flyaways for a more polished updo — without making your roots look dirty or greasy.
Promising review: "I have super fine hair and have tons of flyaways and so does my daughter. Whenever I pull my hair back it always looks messy. I tried this product on a day I decided that it would be ponytail day. Usually, within an hour I have tons of fly aways and it looks like I didn't brush my hair before I pulled it up. This is not the case anymore. It looks polished for the whole day. My daughter's hair looked just as nice when she left for school than when she got home from school. This is a product that will be a staple in our home from now on." —Mel
Get it from Amazon for $7.98.
12. Or an edge control gel to lay your baby hairs down — no flaking or residue in sight.
BUT we want to add that no one should feel pressure to lay their edges, unless they way want to! Check out, "Just A Friendly PSA That You Don't HAVE To Lay Your Edges Down If You Don't Wanna."
Promising review: "Hands down! The best edge control I have ever used and I have used a lot of them. Stayed all day! No flakes and non greasy! And this one is not even the strongest in the line. Love this product!" —Seabea2013
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available in two sizes).
13. Glossier Solution, an easy-to-use exfoliant chockfull of promising acids (AHA, BHA, and PHA, oh my!) that reduce acne and dark spots, brighten, improve skin tone and texture, unclog pores, exfoliate, and reduce signs of stress. Like, that's a lot of stuff.
Promising review: "I have been struggling with acne for as long as I can remember and Solution has SAVED my skin. Haven't had a pimple since I started using this last month. My usually oily skin has been so soft and glowing and my years of acne scars are vanishing. 100% worth every penny." —MRB
Get it from Glossier for $24.
We *also* love Solution — learn why several BuzzFeeders love it in our Glossier Solution review.
14. A Revlon one-step drying brush with a unique oval-shaped barrel so you can get super close to your scalp for smooth hair and majorly boosted volume at the roots, without having to juggle a brush and blow-dryer.
Promising review: "Holy smokes!!! This is the best buy of my entire year! I am terribly at doing my hair and traditionally make a weekly dry bar trip where they said they were coming out with their version of this brush. It’s $150 which is insane. This one — much more reasonably priced is perfect. It takes me an hour between drying and straightening and this took 17 minutes and was completely straight. Did you read that? 17 minutes. I now have time to read a bit in the morning before I head out (or sleep in!). This is a perfect daily use tool. Highly recommend ditching the hair dryer and giving this a go." —Jren
Get it from Amazon for $44.99+ (available in three colors).
While some reviewers with curl types 4a–c like the oval brush, if you're looking for something to blow out tighter curls or coils, try the Revlon One-Step *paddle* brush, which is designed with curlier hair in mind! You can get it from Amazon for $39.99. Reviewers say it's the best thing they've ever bought.
15. A pair of extra large wool dryer balls that'll ensure your laundry dries quicker and gets softer than ever — *25%* faster. Those towels that take FOR-E-VER (The Sandlot voice) to dry? No more.
16. A set of three scrubbing attachments you can simply add to any power drill to make cleaning your tub, floor, appliances, or even the wheels of your car ridiculously fast and easy.
Promising review: "I constantly have to pester the hubby to help with cleaning the bathroom. Then I bought this and he’s like Tim 'the tool man' Taylor. I guess he just needed more power??? He cleans the bathroom without even being asked because he likes the drill brushes. They work well. The grout lines are clean. It doesn’t take him long. Best money I've ever spent! LOL." —Heather N
Get it from Amazon for $14.95+ (available in six colors).
17. A dozen Bottle Bright tablets for deep cleaning your thermoses and on-the-go bottles — no scrubbing required. These'll get into all those hard-to-reach spaces and remove *all* the gunk.
Just plop one tablet in and let it sit overnight. The foaming action will power away gross stuff, residue, and seemingly permanent odors while you get some beauty sleep.
Promising review: "Magic tablets! These little tablets were amazing! By far the best item I’ve bought all year. I have been using the same few Contigo mugs every day for coffee for years and the insides were quite stained. This did the trick and they look like new. Amazing!!!" —Amazon Customer
Get a pack of 12 from Amazon for $8.
18. A foot filing rasp that'll undo years of callus buildup in mere MINUTES. No waiting for intense creams to do their work, no getting pedicure after pedicure — if you want to see results ASAP, you'll think it's ~grate~.
Promising review: "I have BAD feet. Like genetically bad. I have tried EVERYTHING. I’ve spent an excessive amount of money on foot masks, foot scrubs, pedicures, pumice stones, foot files, etc. Nothing worked. This fixed my feet in five minutes. I was actually in shock. I haven’t had 'soft' feet in years. I literally feel like I have new feet. Best $10 I ever spent." —Hdb
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
19. A pair of copper-infused arch supports with compression to help relieve foot pain, whether you have fallen arches, plantar faciitis, or just spend all day on your feet. Just slide 'em on your foot — it's that simple.
Promising review: "I have been using these for about a week now, and I cannot tell you how much they have HELPED with plantar fasciitis. It is nothing short of amazing. I didn't realize that these also act as an arch support until I wore them. Nothing but praise from me. I have spent soooo much $$ on foot remedies, and was skeptical about these little elastic bands, but this has to be the best product I have purchased in years! I have already ordered another pair just to be sure I have them on hand !! AAA+++ product !" —remzy
Get them from Amazon for $14.95.
20. A pack of peppermint and eucalyptus oil shower steamers to help open up your sinuses (those spring allergies...amirite?!) and make your shower feel like a spa. Relaxation isn't just for bath-takers, you know.
Promising review: "Let me start by saying I have a lousy nose — I've suffered with swollen sinuses all my life, but these steamers are a breath of fresh air! I place one in my tub with HOT water on and allow the steam to reach it — poof...(ah☺️)...I can smell it fine! I am very happy with this product and look forward to my shower time even more. Lasts a long time too. I’m very satisfied." —Laurie M. Fernandez
Sage Moon Soaps is a California-based Etsy shop making steamers, bath bombs, and other deliciously scented goods perfect for gifting.
21. Ethylene gas-absorbing apples for anyone tired of fresh produce spoiling before they can use it — the company claims these'll save the average household up to $600 per year when you just keep one in your drawer.
They can keep produce fresher for two to three times longer. Each packet inside the Bluapple lasts three months, and you can order replacement packets as needed.
Promising review: "Lettuce was going bad in my refrigerator produce bin while lettuce in my outdoor compost bin seemed to stay green much longer. Then I bought these, and now my lettuce stays fresh for a very long time. This product pays for itself many times over." —Amazon Customer
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $13.99.
22. A pack of sound-dampening bumpers you can stick right on noisy cabinets to keep you from being jarred awake with the BANG that indicates someone else's late-night or early-morning bowl of cereal.
Promising review: "Funny enough, but this is one of my favorite low-cost upgrades to the house. Our previous dampers were a cloth that came with the cabinets and were getting a bit thin. Thought I would try and upgrade to save on the stress of the hickory doors. Wow was I surprised of the difference of a good bumper. These stick on very strong, but don't ruin the wood if removed. They have a beautiful but solid thud that is not loud, but also don't bounce the door or drawer back at you which others might do. There are also so many in the pack that I replaced every bumper in the house, good or bad, and still haven't gone through half the bag. They'll be passed down through the generations!" —Andy Levesque
Get a sheet of 100 from Amazon for $6.99.
23. A pillowcase designed specifically for sleeping with wet hair (or sleeping in a hair mask) with one side with a microfiber terrycloth exterior and waterproof lining so you can go to bed with freshly-washed hair without ruining your pillowcase — and so you can sleep comfortably. AND for the other side, you can choose between cotton, polyester, or satin so you can keep your hair even healthier.
The satin and polyester versions are a $10 upcharge btw!
Promising review: "This is such a good idea! I have needed it for a long time. I used to put a microfiber towel over my pillow, so now I can stop doing that. I've already ordered another one to give my daughter." —
Get it from DryZzz on The Grommet for $21.95+ (available in three colors, three fabrics, and in a king size).
Btw, DryZzz is a woman-owned small business.
24. A user-friendly Filtrete air purifier with a true HEPA filter because dust, pollen, and pet dander can get you DOWN (and sneezy). This'll suck so much out of the air (without having to use and clean *so* dang often.
This unit is meant for small to medium rooms like kitchens, home offices, and bedrooms; you can check out more air purifier sizes on Filtrete's product page to suit your room's needs.
Promising review: "What a great product. I live in the desert southwest and on a good day we are constantly battling dust and sand. Plus my dog sheds a lot. I have lung issues and due to the dust in the Phoenix area I have had valley fever twice which is a result of breathing in the affected dust. This medium room sized air cleaner is making a big difference. It was super easy to set up. It is also super easy to check the filter and change it when the time comes. It is helping in the fight against all the stuff that is in the air in my house. It is very quiet even at the higher speeds. The controls are easy to work and figure out. It has a true HEPA filter to battle a lot of the stuff that is floating around in my house due to the sand and the dog hair. I feel the air we are taking in in our big room is cleaner. With what is going on, I am glad this machine is taking out some of the bad stuff we were breathing. Great machine." —wutanglen
Get it from Amazon (with two replacement filters) for $117.94.
25. A reusable Revlon oil-absorbing roller stick with a ball made of volcanic stone that sucks the excess shine right off your face. Just pop it out and give it a wash once in a while and you can reuse it over and over and over again!
Promising reviews: "This... this! I don't know what sort of sorcery this is, but this thing totally works, and it's freaking me out! I tested it by standing outside for a few mins (I live in the south, very humid) and then came back inside and rolled it along my nose. Sucked that oil right up!! I cannot believe I have been wasting money on blotting paper when this was out there (and reusable)! Totally buying some for my sister and friends. If you're on the fence about it, JUST BUY IT!" —Stellar
Get it from Amaz