We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us about their favorite products that last and last. Here are the dependable results:
1. A pair of Panasonic earbuds you'll probably lose before they break.
2. A Hydro Flask water bottle that is virtually drop-proof.
3. A Chi hair straightener that'll keep your locks on lock.
4. A Saddleback leather wallet that's basically indestructible.
5. A Conair Infiniti hair dryer that'll stay strong even as horrible hair trends fade away.
6. L.L. Bean Bean Boots, which sell out every 👏 year 👏.
7. A pair of Converse that will never go out of style.
8. A Stitch and Rivet wallet or tote you can invest in.
"I've beat the hell out of a giant tote bag made by them for well over two years and it is taking the abuse like a champ. My leather wallet from there is over three years old and is in amazing condition." —Melissa Esposito, Facebook
"My husband spilled paint thinner on my waxed canvas tote, and I was convinced it was ruined. But I contacted the maker, Katie Stack, and she told me to dunk it in soapy water and wash it out. Then she treated it to a complimentary "spa day" to reapply the wax. It's now almost four years old and still going strong!" —Elizabeth Arend, Facebook
9. A Magic Bullet that answers the question "Will it blend?" with a resounding yes.
10. An L.L. Bean lunch box your kid won't destroy.
11. A Bodum French press that's as eternal as your caffeine addiction.
12. A pair of Adidas Adilette Slide Sandals, which are a classic for a reason.
13. A pair of Frye boots you can wear with anything.
14. A Kindle Fire that'll outlast many book and TV binges.
15. A set of Tupperware you and your neighbors will pass back and forth for years.
16. An Amopé electric foot file that will de-winterize your feet summer after summer.
17. A dog toy that won't be destroyed by even the friskiest pup.
18. A Northface backpack that'll stay with you long after you forget that the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.
19. A pair of Old Navy flip-flops that will survive many beach vacations.
20. A George Foreman grill that'll last as long as it takes for you to learn how to cook.
21. A Pendleton blanket that'll cuddle you and your descendants with equal warmth.
22. A pair of Danskos you can truly rely on.
23. A refillable notebook with a durable leather cover.
24. American Eagle High Rise Jeggings you can basically live in.
25. A $5 eyeshadow primer that lasts...and lasts...and lasts.
26. A pair of headphones that'll keep your co-workers' voices muffled.
27. An Urban Decay Naked palette that provides a lot of ~look~ for your buck.
28. A pair of Dr. Martens that will stay as badass as you are.
29. A set of Henkels Chef Knives that'll slice and dice for years.
30. A Le Creuset Dutch oven that'll survive your most horrible kitchen experiments.
31. A pair of Tevas that stand the test of time.
32. A Nalgene that'll last longer than your commitment to stay hydrated.
33. A tin of rose salve you'll probably lose before it runs out.
34. A piece of Tumi luggage that'll outlast even the most tireless traveler.
35. A sponge that won't be gross after barely one use.
36. A pair of Sebago Docksides that will last decades.
37. An Anastasia Beverley Hills brow pencil that's worth the price tag.
38. A pair of Hunter Boots that are as dependable as the English rain.
39. A Patagonia Capilene top that will keep you warm during even a Game of Thrones–length winter.
40. A multitool that combines 17 functions in one long-lasting gadget.
41. A pair of Birkenstocks that will keep your feet healthier longer.
42. A classic KitchenAid Mixer you can hand down to your children (and their children).
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.