We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A unique waffle maker that whips out mini (and very tasty) dinosaurs to give any kid — or adult — a T-rex sized appetite in the morning.
2. A pack of houseplant sticky traps to end your gnat problem once and for all. No more stalking them in silence and trying to smack them out of the air.
3. Acrylic drop earrings for a statement look that won't hang heavy from your lobes. They come in tons of colors and styles so you can find the perfect pair for your outfit.
4. A clever pitcher printed with recipes for big-batch cocktails so you and your friend group don't have to seek out a still-pricey happy hour. You can make a supply yourself!
5. A colorful sticky note ball that'll serve three purposes: 1. brighten up your desk 2. help you keep track of to-do memos and notes to your self 3. spark your creativity when you juggle it around for a few minutes, à la Dr. Gregory House.
6. A two-pack of telescoping stainless steel straws you can use just as easily in a wine glass for an Aperol spritz as a 30-ounce tumbler. Plus they come with a silicone tip (no cold metal mouth) and a scrubbing brush!
7. A Parks and Rec–inspired tee for a super easy Ben Halloween costume, or just to show your love for such a great TV show. Oh, and if you're an accountant, you really need this.
8. An adorable and colorful soap dish with a draining design so the bottom of your bar can dry rather than slowly disintegrate.
9. Glossier's You Perfume, but in a *solid* form that makes taking it on the go for reapplication so much easier. Oh, and the swiveling lid going to be really fun to play with.
10. A funny and relatable activity book for anyone who wants to take a quick break from their day and have a little chuckle about your worries — and remember they're not alone!
11. A three-pack of Blue Bottle Coffee's cold brew blend, because even though people think it's PSL season, it's really iced coffee season ALL. YEAR. LONG.
12. A knotted, pearl embellished headband to make second-, third-, or fourth-day hair look like a fancy updo.
13. Battery-powered Honeybee string lights for a ~buzz~-worthy addition to your decor — no stingers here! And with the waterproof battery box, you can use them indoors or out.
14. A Drop Stop car seat gap filler to put and end to lost French fries, coins, and more that have fallen into the *crevasse* that exists between your front seat and the center console.
15. A pair of plush slippers so you can enjoy the cozy feeling of faux fur, but not have your tootsies overheat.
16. A handy dandy phone stand if you're tired of picking up your device to unlock your phone and see if you really need to answer that text (or eight).
17. A light-up dry erase board so you *actually* stop forgetting your lunch, bill to mail, or whatever else just keeeeeeeps slipping your mind.
18. A two-in-one straightener and curling iron so you only have to bring *one* tool, no matter how you want to wear your hair. It has dual voltage for international trips, too.
19. A pair of LuLaRoe-level soft leggings (according to reviewers, but at less than LuLaRoe prices) you'll want to buy in every color, because it's finally legging season again. Let's all rejoice.
20. A Good Advice Cupcake tee that'll bring out your inner mom-ager so you can cheer yourself on.
21. And no-wedgie undies for anyone who wants a no-show pair that'll look ~seamless~ under leggings, but is not about that thong life.
22. A pack of individual pet hair removal sheets designed for removing every single strand from your clothing. Keep a few in your bag, at your desk, and at home for on-the-go cleanup in a snap.
23. A mug featuring with Darcy from 90 Day Fiancé pictured during her dramatic breakup with Jesse, fur coat and luggage included. Fill 'er up with some vino before catching up on the current season!
24. Brightening and de-puffing gold and collagen eye masks to soothe your under eyes after you write that A plus–worthy paper in one night (and to remove all remnants that you pulled an all-nighter). Your professor will never know!
25. A pair of mini (six-inch) cast iron pans perfectly sized for individual snacks — HELLOOOOOO skillet cookie!
26. A five-pack of ear-resistable doggo socks for anyone who is a little bit sad having to hide their paws in boots after a summer of sandals. Woof.
27. A Golden Snitch book light to bring back those memories of staying up late, reading the brand new installment of Harry Potter and *not knowing* what's going to happen next.
28. A 16-shade eyeshadow palette with fine and chunky glitter shades for a POPPING Halloween look — or dramatic everyday makeup.
29. A pair of flameless taper candles, because you've probably seen the pillar version of these, but these'll really dress up your dinner table — without having to worry about, you know, a flame.
30. A hardcover notebook with a star wheel on the front you can rotate to see the visible constellations at any specific date and time of the year.
31. A liquid-free rolling screen cleaner that'll clean your tablet, phone, laptop, and more once and for all. You know when your screen goes dark and you're like "Oh wow, I'm disgusting!" That's over now.
32. A floral bouquet diffuser you can fill & refill with your favorite fragrance oil for a subtle way to make your home smell more amazing than ever.
33. A Link in Bio sweatshirt or tee, or an ~aesthetic~ avocado toast tee to show off your Instagram influencer side, even if you're just lounging at home.
34. A Kevin Malone (with his pot of chili) Funko Pop, because even if something goes wrong at work, at least you weren't up the night before, pressing garlic, dicing whole tomatoes, and toasting your own ancho chilies.
I'm so sorry Kevin.
Check out last month's edition of ~Cool & Random things~ here!
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.