Response to What’s The Craziest Way You’ve Broken A Bone?:
I broke my wrist the first time I went skiing- not only was it my first time skiing, it was my first hill off of the bunny hill. Right in to a tree.
You’re not annoying- someone is just telling you that because they can’t handle what you’re doing. Don’t let their inferiority dull what makes you different.
Response to What’s Your Weird Phobia?:
I’m weirdly afraid of walking on wet pavement. I step carefully every single time because it freaks me out, I always think it’s black ice, even if it’s 9 billion degrees outside.
Juke Box Hero. Roll the windows down and point at random people in the car next to you. Worth it for the look on their face.
“Wait, you’re taller than me? That’s so emasculating!” If that’s emasculating, you have bigger problems.
- Maddyedem "Oh My God, There's A Cat In Russi..."
- Maddyedem "23 Pieces Of Advice You'd Give Yo..."
- Maddyedem "The Best Punt Return You'll See T..."
- Maddyedem "25 Signs You're Obsessed With "La..."
- Maddyedem "This Is Dog Surfing"