Skip To Content

LyndsayCrowder

16 year old with a dry sense of humor and a quirk for pop culture.

joined
Aug 2014
trophies
1
posts
0
comments
17
BuzzFeed Community is a hub for BuzzFeeders to create awesome quizzes and posts that people love. Make your own, or browse what other people are making.
Make your own post! Caret Right

Pinned Quiz Results

📌 LyndsayCrowder hasn't pinned any quiz results.

Published Posts

😶 LyndsayCrowder hasn’t published anything yet.

Recent Comments

  • LyndsayCrowder's avatar

    LyndsayCrowder commented on What Surprisingly Dark TV Moments Have Stayed With You?

    This was one of the examples, but Karofsky’s suicide attempt on Glee in season 3 STILL weighs on my mind sometimes. That entire episode was so well written and gives me chills just thinking about it. The song they used, “Cough Syrup” during the scene also haunts me. Such a great scene… 

    2 years ago

    Heart Filled

    8

  • LyndsayCrowder's avatar

    LyndsayCrowder commented on Which Celebrities Do You Always Mistake For Another Celeb?

    I agree, and nobody ever understands me bc they don’t look all that similar! Glad someone else thinks so too.

    2 years ago

    Heart Filled

    0

  • LyndsayCrowder's avatar

    LyndsayCrowder commented on What Do Movies And TV Shows Always Get Wrong About Being A Teenager?

    Girls wearing heels to school? That always bugged me in tv shows and movies, especially Glee. Rachel Berry was always wearing heels (especially season 3) and when I got to high school I tried looking like her and was very disappointed when I realized how stupid I looked compared to… 

    2 years ago

    Heart Filled

    21

  • LyndsayCrowder's avatar

    LyndsayCrowder commented on Which Disney Movie Moment Messed You Up For Life?

    I had The Rescuers Down Under on VHS as a kid but I rarely watched it because it terrified the hell out of me. Being kidnapped was such a fear of mine after seeing this movie and the crazy hissing lizard didn’t make it any better! Still terrified of being kidnapped and I’m 20 ?.

    3 years ago

    Heart Filled

    0

  • LyndsayCrowder's avatar

    LyndsayCrowder commented on What Products Help You Unwind After A Long Day?

    I’m one of those people that shower at night and I go to sleep with wet hair, which weirdly helps me go to sleep much better and relaxes me. However the thing that helps me wind down the most is THIS lotion. The Aveeno Stress Relief lotion is super moisturizing, has a wonderful lavender… 

    3 years ago

    Heart Filled

    3

  • LyndsayCrowder's avatar

    LyndsayCrowder commented on What Are Your Best Makeup Tips For People Who Wear Glasses?

    I wear glasses about 70% of the time and contacts the other 30% and I’ve noticed that I prefer wearing less eyeshadow when wearing glasses. A lot of eyeshadow seems to be too much so I usually save my dramatic eye looks for when I wear contacts ?

    3 years ago

    Heart Filled

    0

  • LyndsayCrowder's avatar

    LyndsayCrowder commented on Which TV Shows Do You Think Were Canceled Way Too Soon?

    Mixology! I loved how the storyline throughout the season was all in one night. I loved it so much and was so sad that it only lasted one season.

    3 years ago

    Heart Filled

    0

  • LyndsayCrowder's avatar

    LyndsayCrowder commented on What Is Living With PMDD Like For You?

    Before I started birth control, I was an absolute nightmare to be around because of PMDD. It feels like everything/everyone is out to get you. I remember feeling SO annoyed at everything anybody said to me. The worst part honestly is crying for no reason and not being able to explain… 

    3 years ago

    Heart Filled

    1

  • LyndsayCrowder's avatar

    LyndsayCrowder commented on What Is The Best Makeup Hack Or Tip You've Ever Learned?

    Celebrity makeup artists even do this trick! I don’t see how it’s harmful unless you accidentally get it on your lower lashes by accident..

    3 years ago

    Heart Filled

    0

  • LyndsayCrowder's avatar

    LyndsayCrowder commented on Which TV Couples Should Never Have Happened?

    Probably gonna get a lot of crap for this but Lucas and Brooke on One Tree Hill. It was always Lucas and Peyton from the beginning, and I don’t know why they always pushed Brucas so hard from the beginning when we all knew that Brooke deserved so much better.

    3 years ago

    Heart Filled

    2