Background: Maybe you’ve heard Demi’s newest song (which you’ll want to listen to all summer), called “Really Don’t Care.” If you haven’t, you should probably play it right now. We wanted to find out what Demi really cares about, so she stopped by BuzzFeed to play a little game of “Care or Really Don’t Care” with us. These were her responses.
3. The World Cup?
5. Shia LaBeouf?
6. Game of Thrones?
7. One Direction?
8. Global warming?
9. When guys wear flip-flops?
10. When guys wear Uggs?
11. When someone leaves you a voicemail?
12. When someone texts you “K”?
13. If someone pronounces your name wrong?
14. Getting your blood pressure taken?
15. Drinking eight glasses of water a day?
16. Neck beards?
17. Showering every day?
18. When people wear sunglasses at night?
19. The Hunger Games?
20. Self-driving cars?
21. When you show someone a picture on your phone and they start scrolling to the next one?
22. Deep V-necks?
23. Intergalactic space travel?
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told Congress to "face your constituents," after a congressman used her 2011 shooting as justification for not holding a town hall.