1. 2012 was a great year for Bill Murray.
7. And was great entertainment during a rain delay at a baseball game:
10. ..and this one too.
13. …and this hat:
14. ..and these two hats:
17. …and held hands with Wes Anderson:
18. In 2012 he ate popcorn…
19. Then he thought deep thoughts while eating that popcorn.
20. In 2012 he made the best entrance to a late night talk show ever:
22. And he went to a basketball game with mutton chops.
23. In 2012 he played with a mini marshmallow man
26. In 2012 he threw the first pitch at a cubs game…
27. And then slid into home.
28. Basically, 2012 was a great year for Bill Murray.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.