1. 2012 was a great year for Bill Murray.
7. And was great entertainment during a rain delay at a baseball game:
10. ..and this one too.
13. …and this hat:
14. ..and these two hats:
17. …and held hands with Wes Anderson:
18. In 2012 he ate popcorn…
19. Then he thought deep thoughts while eating that popcorn.
20. In 2012 he made the best entrance to a late night talk show ever:
22. And he went to a basketball game with mutton chops.
23. In 2012 he played with a mini marshmallow man
26. In 2012 he threw the first pitch at a cubs game…
27. And then slid into home.
28. Basically, 2012 was a great year for Bill Murray.
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama commuted Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for giving classified documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom.