1. Behold, the Disney princesses’ ages:
From left to right: Jasmine from Aladdin (15), Pocahontas (18), Cinderella (19), Mulan (16), Tiana from The Princess and the Frog (19), Ariel from The Little Mermaid (16), Rapunzel from Tangled (18), Belle from Beauty and the Beast (17), Aurora from Sleeping Beauty (16), Snow White (14).
All ages found here.
2. And here’s something unsettling.
None of the Disney princes have official ages. The only prince we can really assign an age to is John Smith, who was 27 when he encountered Pocahontas’ tribe. Of course, the real Pocahontas wasn’t 18 in 1607 — she was 12.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- An American soldier died in Iraq this weekend after a roadside bomb exploded during a security check, the Pentagon said.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.