1. Juliet as played by Claire Danes in Romeo + Juliet
Even before this movie came out, you listed Romeo and Juliet as your favorite “book” (there’s a small chance you hadn’t actually read it), so when the world’s most romantic tale became a movie, it was the most beautiful thing ever. And those angel wings. OMG.
In Austen’s words: “Emma Woodhouse, handsome, clever, and rich…” Basically, all the ingredients for a perfect girl crush.
9. Hallie/Annie as played by Lindsay Lohan in The Parent Trap
The magic in LiLo’s role was really about your desire to be rich, travel, have a mom who was a fashion designer, wear great clothes… and discover another you, which would be really cool.
13. Sarah as played by Robin Tunney in The Craft
OK, if you and your friends became witches and had magical powers, obviously you’d be the best at them. Which is why you loved this girl. (I might also add that she was responsible for the millions of games of “light as a feather, stiff as a board” you played at sleepovers.)
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂