1. Juliet as played by Claire Danes in Romeo + Juliet
Even before this movie came out, you listed Romeo and Juliet as your favorite “book” (there’s a small chance you hadn’t actually read it), so when the world’s most romantic tale became a movie, it was the most beautiful thing ever. And those angel wings. OMG.
In Austen’s words: “Emma Woodhouse, handsome, clever, and rich…” Basically, all the ingredients for a perfect girl crush.
9. Hallie/Annie as played by Lindsay Lohan in The Parent Trap
The magic in LiLo’s role was really about your desire to be rich, travel, have a mom who was a fashion designer, wear great clothes… and discover another you, which would be really cool.
13. Sarah as played by Robin Tunney in The Craft
OK, if you and your friends became witches and had magical powers, obviously you’d be the best at them. Which is why you loved this girl. (I might also add that she was responsible for the millions of games of “light as a feather, stiff as a board” you played at sleepovers.)
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞