17 TV Actors Whose Chemistry Was So Amazing, They Made These Queer Couples The Best
I could watch them all day.
1. Cameron Monaghan and Noel Fisher as Ian Gallagher and Mickey Milkovich from Shameless
2. Dominique Provost-Chalkley and Katherine Barrell as Waverly Earp and Nicole Haught from Wynonna Earp
3. Elliot Page and Marin Ireland as Vanya Hargreeves and Sissy Cooper from The Umbrella Academy
4. Sara Ramirez and Jessica Capshaw as Callie Torres and Arizona Robbins from Grey's Anatomy
5. Jamie Clayton and Freema Agyeman as Nomi Marks and Amanita Caplan from Sense8
6. Eliza Taylor and Alycia Debnam-Carey as Clarke and Lexa from The 100
7. Will Graham and Hannibal Lecter on Hannibal
8. Michael Cimino and George Sear as Victor Salazar and Benji Campbell from Love, Victor
9. Danielle Savre and Stefania Spampinato as Maya Bishop and Carina DeLuca from Station 19
10. Riley Voelkel and Christina Moses as Freya Mikaelson and Keelin from The Originals
11. Harry Shum Jr. and Matthew Daddario as Magnus Bane and Alec Lightwood from Shadowhunters
12. Madelaine Petsch and Vanessa Morgan as Cheryl Blossom and Toni Topaz from Riverdale
13. Owen Joyner and Booboo Stewart as Alex and Willie from Julie and the Phantoms
16. Jodie Comer and Sandra Oh as Villanelle and Eve from Killing Eve
17. And finally, Dan Levy and Noah Reid as David Rose and Patrick Brewer from Schitt's Creek
So, did your faves make the list? Let us know in the comments below.
Note: Some responses have been edited for length/clarity.