1. Drake’s a big fan of WNBA star Skylar Diggins. Back in May, he posted this photo of Diggins on his Instagram:
3. And he shared this video of his friends professing their love for Diggins too.
4. In response, the basketball player’s boyfriend posted this photo of himself and Diggins, tagging @champagnepapi.
9. Drake replied, “One kiss and it’s over.”
10. So she obliged and gave Drake the kiss he’s been wanting.
11. And sparks *literally* flew in the air.
12. But some people think Drake’s behavior toward Skylar Diggins is creepy.
15. Like, really creepy.
18. Despite some backlash, however, the pair seemed to be all good backstage.
19. You can watch the full video of Drake and Skylar’s skit here:
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈