1. Drake hosted the 2014 ESPYS on July 16. During his opening monologue, he poked fun at himself for being a bandwagon sports fans, joked about his buddy Johnny Manziel doing mushrooms, and congratulated Tim Howard for being the hottest.
2. The crowd was ~basically~ with him.
4. The intro ended with a celebration of that time back in May when Lance Stephenson blew on LeBron James’ ear during a Heat / Pacers game.
5. So Drake returned the affection, blowing on Stephenson’s ear. Check out The Rock loving it in the background.
6. Then he moved on to Pacers forward and guard Paul George. He wasn’t super amused.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›